Tommie Hoban

Talented player but been beset by injury problems.

Has a very similar serious injury record to Devlin. been very unlucky and that has held him back as a few years ago was very highly rated.

I thought we wanted a right footed defender though so surprised a little bit as unless im mistaken I thought Hoban was a left footer who could cover left back as well as centre back. It might be that with Reynolds injury looking like it could be lengthy that we have changed the plan there. Just hope it doesn't mean we might lose McKenna in the not too distant future and he is to replace him.

Has irish roots so that always helps when we are looking for new recruits this summer. :-)

He's right footed. The fact Watford have shown faith in him and still have him signed at the age of 24 hopefully means he may be decent up here.

Don't flatter yourself pal I just find the hypocrisy from you very amusing when you used to pass off your cousins opinion about Sheffield Wednesday players.

:laughing::laughing:

The difference being you pass it off as your opinion, then tell us your mates posted it on What'sApp when challenged. I've always been up front that I was told the info beforehand.

• Upvote 1

:laughing: :laughing:

The difference being you pass it off as your opinion, then tell us your mates posted it on What'sApp when challenged. I've always been up front that I was told the info beforehand.

Not quite, if you look back you'll see that I'd said I didn't like Ball from what I'd seen and from what I'd read or been told, you then picked up on it and started being a cock.

Started being a cock? I've always been a cock.

I didn't mention Ball.

It was Ball I mentioned my mates weren't convinced by, Dom off here asked if I was at the WBA game and once I'd said no but a mate was you went off on one despite me saying fuck all about the game apart from "there's some positives to take" or something like that, proven now that you are an arse just like Boof and henry, you're on the list!

It was Ball I mentioned my mates weren't convinced by, Dom off here asked if I was at the WBA game and once I'd said no but a mate was you went off on one despite me saying fuck all about the game apart from "there's some positives to take" or something like that, proven now that you are an arse just like Boof and henry, you're on the list!

Jesus give it a rest min. Boring as fuck now. Bobo would kick the fuck out of you if he really wanted so give it up.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What list would this be then?