I think we're a very easy side to strategise against. Any manager with the slightest bit of nous is going to be able to give us a game, because I don't think we have the players... and we definitely don't have the manager... who can change the pattern of the game or try anything different when things are going against us. 

Worse than that is the lack of bollocks from the manager and the lack of heart in this team. 

They'll do their usual this season... bully the weaker teams and shit the bed against the 'bigger' ones... no punching up whatsoever. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ferguson been shite the last two matches, trying hard doesn't mean he's had a good game. Great wee player but not been at his best and seems to escape the criticism others do when they've played equally as shite

He was woeful v st Mirren but slightly better Thursday. Hard to be negative when you’ve got ten men. I agree with someone else he seems slow in realising he doesn’t need to sit so deep this season but then we don’t know if Mcinnes is telling him to do this.

I think we're a very easy side to strategise against. Any manager with the slightest bit of nous is going to be able to give us a game, because I don't think we have the players... and we definitely don't have the manager... who can change the pattern of the game or try anything different when things are going against us.

Worse than that is the lack of bollocks from the manager and the lack of heart in this team.

They'll do their usual this season... bully the weaker teams and shit the bed against the 'bigger' ones... no punching up whatsoever.

+10

This will be the team, so obvious:

Lewis

Logan Considine McKenna Leigh

Ojo Campbell

Hedges Gallagher McGinn

Cosgrove

Personally would start Wilson ahead of Gallagher but upfront with Sam

This will be his team as he is so predictable but I would go with

Lewis

Vyner Devlin. Considine. Leigh

Hedges  Ojo. Bryson. Mclennan