Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

Watched the whole maddie thing

Obvious they never done it. Sold into a ring is my guess. Worse than death.

Interestingly one episode briefly mentioned the millionaire pedo plane. Got Jill Dando a bullet investigating that.

The Portuguese approach to work would suit me just fine. Minimal effort, please yourself.

Maddie McCann documentary to be released on Netflix imorn.

The McCanns tried to block it so may actually be interesting, unlike the fluff pieces you see on British telly.

Watched the first few episodes last night. I’ve always said the parents were guilty - whether they kidnapped her themselves or were assisted - just think their emotions were fake. The guy Robert Murat tho does seem quite strange it must be said but could have just been coincidence. Still can’t believe a couple could even think leaving their young children alone in an apartment in a foreign country whilst they go to dinner is perfectly acceptable. That’s the thing I can’t quite get my head around

Just finished watching it. The only conclusion I can come to is the Portuguese police were fucking hopeless.

I think it’s more likely she was abducted, very small percentage chance it was the parents.

The dogs seemed to definitely find something but with the DNA results being not close at all you need to rule it out being Maddie.

Watched the first few episodes last night. I’ve always said the parents were guilty - whether they kidnapped her themselves or were assisted - just think their emotions were fake. The guy Robert Murat tho does seem quite strange it must be said but could have just been coincidence. Still can’t believe a couple could even think leaving their young children alone in an apartment in a foreign country whilst they go to dinner is perfectly acceptable. That’s the thing I can’t quite get my head around

Murat sued the press

Delighted for him

not watched the doc\followed much of the story.

how far away exactly was the restaurant from the apartments?

baby monitors?

not watched the doc\followed much of the story.

how far away exactly was the restaurant from the apartments?

baby monitors?

Says about 60yds away as the crow flies but you could hardly see their apartment from the restaurant. Also, when they were going to check on the kids they had to walk out the complex, up the road and enter through a gate, which they left unlocked and was accessed from the street, to get to the apartment.

Dunno if they were responsible for whatever happened to the wee lassie but they were fucking badly negligent at the very least.

Indeed. Of however many of them were there, not one stayed in to look after very small children. I like a drink and a meal and am pretty selfish, but I wouldn't leave my babies on their own, in an apartment in a foreign country, that I literally can't see, for hours at a time.

If the mccann family were poor working class, they would have been savaged by the press.

Watched the whole maddie thing

Obvious they never done it. Sold into a ring is my guess. Worse than death.

Interestingly one episode briefly mentioned the millionaire pedo plane. Got Jill Dando a bullet investigating that.

The Portuguese approach to work would suit me just fine. Minimal effort, please yourself.

Really?

They got hounded by the daily express. Which has formed the basis of the mental hate they get online from housewives stuck at home due to Fibromyalgia

They got hounded by the press cos they left 3 x under 5 year olds alone in apartment with the doors unlocked. They're guilty as fuck whether they done it or someone else took her. 

• Upvote 1