Where Are They Now

On 4/1/2012 at 9:06 PM, Ke1t said:

Leon Mike: Signed from Manchester City by Ebbe, and described as 'a bit raw', Mike was to be another of Aberdeen's 'promising youngsters' who really weren't very good at all. "I can't wait to run out in front of the Red Army and show just why Ebbe is showing so much faith in me." said Mike with misplaced optimism upon signing.

Released about a year and a bit later by popular alcoholic and Aberdeen manager, Steve Paterson, as part of the new boss' orders from Stewart Milne to get rid of most of the 'high earners' and build a team of First Division journeymen on a pittance that would not just flirt with relegation but suck relegation's cock on the first date.

Mike went on to play for non-league Mossley, then FC United of Manchester, until finally his love of fried stuff with cheese won out over his mediocre ability to play football, and he quit the game entirely.

No longer a footballer, assuming he ever was, Mike was last seen on his Myspace page filling the frame of his profile pic with his gigantic fat head.

leon_mike.jpg

‘Leon Mike, Mike, Mike’.... mind that going on for ages at an away game at Livi...also remember, at the same game, some boy with high vis vest and a big beard getting hit with a deafening rendition of ‘there’s only one,  Cat Stephens’....can’t mind the score like. Everyone was blootered...??

12 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Ryan Fraser about to come on v Chelsea

newcastle have been absolutely shit

They are shit. Never do I enjoy a game involving Newcastle. 

Must be something about north east clubs

9 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Fraser not doing much at Newcastle considering he was being linked with arsenal and Liverpool at one point. Decent Scottish player, looked like he might be brilliant for a while. 

defo well worth 4 hunner quid a week

Wonder how he got on in the snow this week. If you drop anything it can be a right pain to find.