Hearts V Aberdeen

Out

Not enough cash these days for 2 away trips in succession, especially with one of them being at hampden at 30 sheets a scalp.

Same line up as St johnstone for me.

2 - 0 to the dandies, G Stew and may goalscorers.

Funny what a couple of wins can do for confidence, what a bunch of moaning faced cunts we were this time a couple of weeks ago...

STAND FREE

• Upvote 2

Ardmillan Hotel (Google it) is pretty family orientated and welcomes fans. There'll be Hearts fans there but a friendly atmosphere, kids and cheap drink. Or longer walk but Murrayfield Hotel. Bigger and posher. Rugby crowd mainly. Roseburn bars are all fine and easy for you to walk to away end. The Roseburn on the corner is decent. Manager Fordy is from somewhere up your end I'm sure. Went to Uni with him. Ellon or somewhere. So he'll probably short change you.

Enjoy mate.

I like the Ardmillan, it's been my pre-Murrayfield venue of choice for a number of years now. Nice cheap drink as you say.

FFS sold out, Red tv int it is, i wonder how my new squeeze will respond to the gutorial screams and primal outburst that accompany a fixture such as this

No doubt sarky remarks like "if only you were this passionate in bed" etc, Well if only you looked shay logan doll, BOOM

Does she/he look more like Stevie May? Unfortunate

If we lose every game this season we have left.

We'll have finished above hearts and gone further than them in every major competition.

Diddy wanks

This is actually the 6th season in a row we've finished above Hearts in the league placings.

They've never come close to finishing above us since the fake Romanov era finished and their club came crashing down around them like a pack of cards.

Roseburn Bar usually. There's another one further along Gorgie Road towards the McDonalds (not Tynecastle Arms) but can't remember the name of it.

Wll they defiantly be showing the game , Its not on tv just hertz tv

Im confused, I meant to ask will any bars be showing the game , My wifi is lagging to fuck today

Of course the result is important but beyond that I don't want us getting bullied today.

Looking at the line up [thanx Da] Stewart, Christie & May look to be the prime candidates to go into their shell - fucking well hope not.

Hope everyone puts in a shift and stands up for themselves and each other.

Would take a score draw.