Scotland V Peru & Mexico

I wonder when the calls offs will commence. Absolutely no danger the least Scottish man in the world, Matt Ritchie, is making this journey

Newcastle winger Matt Ritchie has withdrawn from the Scotland squad due to a knee injury.

Ritchie, 28, will miss the national team's friendlies away to Peru and Mexico, having returned to the Premier League club for treatment.

From the current title of the thread, this seems like an unfair match.

I'm looking forward to it - it's an idea I've had for a while.

Huge hexagonal pitch with goals on three of the sides. Three teams, each defending a different goal.

You get awarded a goal if one of your team's players scores, and debited a goal if the ball goes in your team's net.

WInning team gets 3 points, losing team gets 0 points, middle team gets 1.

• Upvote 1

Goalkeepers: Jordan Archer (Millwall), Scott Bain (Celtic), Jon McLaughlin (Hearts).

Defenders: Jack Hendry (Celtic), Scott McKenna (Aberdeen), Charlie Mulgrew (Blackburn Rovers), Stephen O'Donnell (Kilmarnock), Callum Paterson (Cardiff City), Lewis Stevenson (Hibernian).

Midfielders: Chris Cadden (Motherwell), Dylan McGeouch (Hibernian), John McGinn (Hibernian), Kenny McLean (Aberdeen), Scott McTominay (Manchester United), Jamie Murphy (Rangers), Graeme Shinnie (Aberdeen), Ryan Christie (Celtic).

Forwards: Oli McBurnie (Swansea City), Lewis Morgan (Celtic), Matt Phillips (West Bromwich Albion), Johnny Russell (Sporting Kansas City).

final squad of 21.

I'd say its quite likely the majority of the players come back with 2 caps from the trip.

Absolute insanity for McKenna to think he would finish the season as Aberdeen's first pick defender with a 5 year contract and 4 Scotland caps

final squad of 21.

I'd say its quite likely the majority of the players come back with 2 caps from the trip.

Absolute insanity for McKenna to think he would finish the season as Aberdeen's first pick defender with a 5 year contract and 4 Scotland caps

Yep especially when McInnes tried to loan him out to Livvy on deadline day and the only reason it didn't go through was cause Scott was on the golf course with his phone off!

Goalkeepers: Jordan Archer (Millwall), Scott Bain (Celtic), Jon McLaughlin (Hearts).

Defenders: Jack Hendry (Celtic), Scott McKenna (Aberdeen), Charlie Mulgrew (Blackburn Rovers), Stephen O'Donnell (Kilmarnock), Callum Paterson (Cardiff City), Lewis Stevenson (Hibernian).

Midfielders: Chris Cadden (Motherwell), Dylan McGeouch (Hibernian), John McGinn (Hibernian), Kenny McLean (Aberdeen), Scott McTominay (Manchester United), Jamie Murphy (Rangers), Graeme Shinnie (Aberdeen), Ryan Christie (Celtic).

Forwards: Oli McBurnie (Swansea City), Lewis Morgan (Celtic), Matt Phillips (West Bromwich Albion), Johnny Russell (Sporting Kansas City).

How come Ryan Christie has Celtic next to his name and yet Kenny McLean doesn't have Norwich?! Sort it oot min.