Scotland V Peru & Mexico

Hahahahaha. OK

Well, this is awkward.

"The season could have been very different. I was meant to go out on loan to Livingston at the end of August. I had been out golfing and I remember getting back and looking at phone. I had 12 or 13 missed calls from my agent. I remember phoning him and he was absolutely fuming with me!"

Well, this is awkward.

"The season could have been very different. I was meant to go out on loan to Livingston at the end of August. I had been out golfing and I remember getting back and looking at phone. I had 12 or 13 missed calls from my agent. I remember phoning him and he was absolutely fuming with me!"

Wow!

The detractors who moan about McInnes' aversion to youth are going to have a field day with this! Thank feck he had his phone turned off!

Well, this is awkward.

Transfer deadline closes at midnight. If McInnes wanted him to go out on loan I'm sure he could have waited until his game of golf had finished presumably during the day.

I dare say Livingston probably did want him.

Non story and fake news.

Transfer deadline closes at midnight. If McInnes wanted him to go out on loan I'm sure he could have waited until his game of golf had finished presumably during the day.

Non story and fake news.

Hahahahaha. OK

Non story and fake news.

I doubt Livi would wait quite until midnight as they'd surely want to get someone else in if needed.

No that it matters really anyway.

1/3 Peru is surely printing money. Last game before WC. home crowd.

Yeah, I was on looking at Peru but that looks a wee bit short for me to go on. Still can only see them humping us though. End of season, tired players, shadow squad, South American heat and humidity all pointing to a home win. Will their players duck out of tackles though, fearing injury? I'll pass.

1903Fitba, on 29 May 2018 - 05:45 AM, said:

1/3 Peru is surely printing money. Last game before WC. home crowd.

I play football with a guy from Peru... he's travelling out to the world cup as a fan. In terms of numbers, I think Peru are taking one of the biggest supports to Russia. The game in Lima will be a sell out and likely to be an excellent atmosphere for a friendly. He reckons that back home the country is going wild about the World Cup... they qualified strongly in South America and they feel they should make an impact in Russia.

Yeah, I was on looking at Peru but that looks a wee bit short for me to go on. Still can only see them humping us though. End of season, tired players, shadow squad, South American heat and humidity all pointing to a home win. Will their players duck out of tackles though, fearing injury? I'll pass.

No way they're shorter than the Scots...it's why we're shite.

Non story and fake news.

He's made a cunt of you Razor.

Just apologise and this will all be over with.

• Upvote 1