Pet Hates

StandFree1982

16 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Lawrence of Kemnay at it now!

£4.99/ticket for an ex demo Ford.

There's cunts doing raffles for "collectable" bottles of whisky now.

Might start doing raffles for expensive sex toys. Good way to get the names and numbers of frustrated birds.

Edit- that is actually a fucking great idea. I'll take any cunt that does it to court it's my fucking idea this is my proof.

Guest milne_afc
6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Screenshot-20210520-203731-Privacy-Wall.

Bonus ball this fucker £10 a pop. £300 in your tail and the name and numbers of 59 birds. 

I’ll take 1, 10, 17, 26 & 45

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Golf commentators do this every day. Poulter went up in my estimations when he decided to take the piss and gave it loads of fucks when the mikes were on.

We are such wallflowers we need protected from "bad language".

We need protected from the (mostly) American cunts that shout "GET IN THE HOLE!" after every shot. 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Take a leaf from the Book of Weegie.

Don't bother with the chapters advising us how to cheat the state. The section about being "gallus" is nauseating too and I wouldn't read the bits about learning to hate others just because of religious persuasion - utterly preposterous given that none of them give a fuck about the subject they find war over - but you don't hear them moaning about their shit weather and like Mancunians, they get way worse weather than we do.

Move to Spain if you don't like it. Then you can do the balancing act between weather and an indigenous people who hate you by default. Then you might learn that moaning about shit you can't change is an exercise in futility. 

Scared of flying. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

No, I lived there, I love the place. On an AFC forum however, I have been known to invoke certain differences between "us and them" in exchanges exclusively WITH weegies and similar wos and other mentalities.

Mentalities? 

You surely don't actually think your regional lineage (ie, if your granny was from fife) actually has an influence on someones attitude? 

Shirley?

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

There are distinct regional differences all over the planet, not just in Scotland. These are marked and obvious and the data shows it. 

Yeah, if you're born and raised somewhere, I'm not disputing that. I'm saying if your granny was from Glasgow, and then moved to Aberdeen, and had grandkids, you think that would make a difference to the Grandchildren's attitude? 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Don't be fucking stupid. 

You asked someone if they had Fife lineage...hence why I'm asking. 

Edit: My family goes back through the NE for over a hundred years, so I'm a true blooded NE manny ken. 

How do you feel about that?