What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

17 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Currently in an inn in the back of beyond in the middle of fuckin nowhere.  Prawn cocktail, homemade steak pie and chips. Num num num.

Don't you have Google maps on your phone? Hit the wee target looking icon and boom, tells you exactly where you are.

No more wondering where the fuck you are unless it's early onset of Alzheimer's of course ?

1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

Do you toast and grind yir own spices? What did you put in it? 

Use ghee?

I sometimes grind spices but for BIR stuff shop bought stuff is fine.  Ghee depends.  If the curry specifically needs it I will but normally veg oil or coconut oil and sometimes mustard oil.

1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I sometimes grind spices but for BIR stuff shop bought stuff is fine.  Ghee depends.  If the curry specifically needs it I will but normally veg oil or coconut oil and sometimes mustard oil.

Hmm I always think fresh spices make a difference, fair enough it depends on how long ago the ground spices were ground but normally ages ago. 

Never tried different oils, worth it?

13 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Like a vindaloo 

Had a Phaal in Shabaaz once, that was the hottest I’ve ever had 

Pretty fucked after 

Dinna see Phall on too many menus these days.  This Vindaloo was as hot as some Phalls I've had.  Gotta plan the next day carefully.  I'm havin' a run out on the motorbike tomorrow dinnertime/ish so hopefully I'll be all skittered oot by then. ?

I've enough left for tea tommrra' too so Monday mornin' will be a write off inna.