Highest Reputation Content

#1220491 Where The Hell Did That Come From Last Night

Posted by Bebo on 24 September 2015 - 03:03 PM

Mate, if you're going to sign up to a rivals forum to slate them, at least do so using an email address which you didn't also use on a Fart fetish site called "Gassy Erotica"

Saying that, it's probably one of the most tame of sexual deviancies i've come to expect of Celtic fans.

If you want to stick around, the Deviants Corner thread may be of interest to you.

soFlnmq.gif

#969310 Traits Of The Sad And Pathetic

Posted by Stoney on 15 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

Caring about -1s?

#884153 Favourite Afc Picture Off All Time!

Posted by barassie_afc on 24 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

Posted Image

#843031 Well Done Celtic

Posted by Jonty on 07 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

Fuck Celtic.

#860044 Festive Dons Chants

Posted by Tommy on 12 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

Dashing through the snow in my rusty Ford Capri
Down the road I go, sliding all the way.
I need new piston rings. I need some new snow tyres.
My car is held together by a piece of chicken wire!

Oh, rust and smoke, the heater's broke, the door just blew away.
I light a match to see the dash and then I start to pray-ay.
The frame is bent, the muffler went, the radio's okay.
Oh, what fun it is to drive this rusty Ford Capri.

#1066083 Sevco Thread

Posted by Foster14 on 24 April 2014 - 12:24 PM

I'm surprised you haven't mentioned this before Roberto. 

It is such an interesting contribution to the thread, could you please start mentioning it every time you think there is non-news?

#1197762 Sevco Thread

Posted by Pudgie on 27 July 2015 - 12:20 PM

This tragic obsession over what they are called is completely irrelevant.

I think everyone knows they are Rangers, if they're not rangers then why is everyone so obsessed by them? If it's a team we've enver played why is there 1000's of posts about them?

Pish! Absolute pish!

This is the kind of nonsense that really fucking riles me up on this topic. They died. It very much matters that they are a different club. They cheated, blatantly cheated for years. They had the budget to be much better than the rest of the league but they took it too far, didn't have enough money to pay the people they owed, didn't pay their taxes and it killed them. Yes, they may play in blue, at Ibrox, with that odious badge on their tops, with their racist, bigoted songs being churned out by the scum that follow them but they are not Rangers. To say they are is a spit in the face to anyone that was owed money by them when they were liquidated due to their blatant cheating. Cheating us out of points, honours, glory and potential fans. Even the playing field and they don't have the "glory" hunting orcs that made the SPL a two horse race.

No fan of any other club in the land, especially Scotland, should identify them as the same club. 

#1145767 Football Rumours Site - Ryan Jack To Norwich?

Posted by cheesepipes on 12 January 2015 - 11:56 AM

I'd snap their hands off for 1 million.

That's cause you're a buffoon.