Aberdeen 1 - 0 Hibernian

Some of our fans love players to fail so they can say “I told you do”. We must be the only fans that have this cancer amongst us.

May worked like fuck, harassed the opposition defence and helped Shinnie and Ferguson too. He clearly wants to improve and doesn’t hide despite the negativity towards him.

Sorry if we hurt players feelings but when they aren't doing their job to the required standard. They are going to get bitched about. That's just life. Especially in football. No gold stars just for taking part like all todays kids get treated.

Nobody WANTS our players to fail. That is just a BS comment the happy clappers make when their poor wee idols get some negative/honest comments voiced about them.

• Upvote 1

I heard Popcorn Teeth on the radio as I drove home going on about how they dominated the second half and deserved to win the game.

I couldn't believe too how Tyrone seemed to be agreeing with him.

I didn't see it that way when at the match and certainly didn't have the feeling as the game went on that we would lose a goal nor the game.

Maybe just my perception but I thought Hibs were shite in the last third and certainly didn't "dominate" the second half.

Popcorn Teeth speaking shite as usual or did I have my red tinted testicles on?

They had a few big chances but weren’t good enough. Couldn’t really understand the slant the media and Lennon were putting on it tbh. They are right up his arse at the moment though.

Mate, closing down defenders and forcing them into a mistake is a job for a defensive forward, not a midfielder

Thanks brother...just for reference can you name another player who has made a career out of this type of play...bear in mind he must average around 1 goal in 8 and lose possession regularly...anyone I can compare the type of performance the tramp puts in who is hailed as being a success?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We had people greeting about Rooney for not doing any more than scoring goals and now we have the opposite situation

Some utter welts in our support.

Edit: that’s not aimed at you, 100% agree with you

Maybe, just maybe. That wasn't the same people doing that. Everyone is different you know.

Football gets discussed & not all players are awesome all the time.

Total happy clapper attitude. Crying about folk slating players when they aren't performing to their best lol

Your attitude towards May is primarily based on his appearance. Your constant reference to him as a tramp is bully boy behaviour.

For many reasons I despise bullying.

Fit on earth are you speaking aboot min?

Stevie May has been a complete dissapointment since we signed him.

He is a striker, he is not scoring goals. We are really struggling to score goals.

He has to carry the can for that, along with the other strikers of course, but he has had more opportunities than most.

• Upvote 3

He is a striker, he is not scoring goals. We are really struggling to score goals.

He has to carry the can for that, along with the other strikers of course, but he has had more opportunities than most.

I know.

The boy just pushed a button.

As you were!

Are we struggling for goals!? Seems we are doing alright in the scoring department. Not great but certainly not terrible.

I heard Popcorn Teeth on the radio as I drove home going on about how they dominated the second half and deserved to win the game.

I couldn't believe too how Tyrone seemed to be agreeing with him.

I didn't see it that way when at the match and certainly didn't have the feeling as the game went on that we would lose a goal nor the game.

Maybe just my perception but I thought Hibs were shite in the last third and certainly didn't "dominate" the second half.

Popcorn Teeth speaking shite as usual or did I have my red tinted testicles on?

Friday night sportsound sounded low budget on the drive home without Richard Gordon on it. At least they had God.

• Upvote 1

Maybe, just maybe. That wasn't the same people doing that. Everyone is different you know.

Football gets discussed & not all players are awesome all the time.

Total happy clapper attitude. Crying about folk slating players when they aren't performing to their best lol

You reek of someone who has been a total disappointment to their parents/partner and wants everyone else to fail.

You reek of someone who has been a total disappointment to their parents/partner and wants everyone else to fail.

Ha ha ha. Cool come back.

However I never want ANY of our players to fail. Even the ones that are poor to average at best & I said as much. Yet another repetitive happy clapper retort from you.

I on the other hand have indeed disappointed many folk but none that I care about.

You sound like someone that satisfies many. Catholic school boy aye?

The correct summary of May would be, He has been pretty chronic for a large part of his time here but the last few games he’s played pretty well.

End.

I still maintain the slight possibility that it was known May's recovery was an up to 2 year process. Preston weren't willing to wait and invest in his recovery, we got him cheap as a result and on reasonable wages since we were taking a chance on nursing him back. He's 100% within 2 years and we get 2 full years of circa 2015 Stevie May....hence the 4 year contract.

Almost makes sense (although there "May" be simpler expkanations).