Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

• 5 months later...

Id really like to disappear and start again under a different alias.

If I knew people would actually refer to me as Cheesepipes or Pipes in actual human contact I'd have chosen a more manly moniker.

It was a funny word my mate used to describe anal sex around the time I signed up for Aberdeenmad.

Having to explain the name to a pig at Kittybrewster pig sty in my 40's was quite the moment.

Haha!  I'd have love to be a fly on the wall!

If I knew people would actually refer to me as Cheesepipes or Pipes in actual human contact I'd have chosen a more manly moniker.

It was a funny word my mate used to describe anal sex around the time I signed up for Aberdeenmad.

Having to explain the name to a pig at Kittybrewster pig sty in my 40's was quite the moment.

There was an awkward exchange around that in first class on the Livi train too hah.

The real life crossover. Fearful.

• Site Sponsor

Chortle.

Did they show any humanly response like a smirk when you described the anal sex moniker or did they just stand po faced like cyborgs?

Quite amusing

They thought the whole episode was ridiculous.

They were paid up members of the CP fanclub by the end of it.

My actually opening statement to them after they mentioned it was related to AFC Chat was

"Really?? I thought I was here cause I threatened to kill my daughter's ex boyfriend on her Snapchat.....that's what I've rehearsed for"

"Ok ok, I'd advise you not to mention anymore about that"

They were charmed.

:laughing:  I would imagine it would've been more embarrassing explaining to the wife & kids that you'd been arrested for comments you made on an online chat forum?

I’m presuming you boys that know each other don’t use the Hat monikers when in Limo’s, strip clubs, toilet cubicles, Turkish prisons etc?

Funny you say that, @@ebbe introduced me to someone as poodler in the lums on Friday afternoon. Made sense to zero people.

I think everyone calls Boof 'Boof' don't they?