The Labour Party Are A Fucking Disgrace

caledonia

This arsehole thInks it justified to kill innocent bairns at a concert. You are defending someone that thinks that darkie.

Yes, innocent kids are killed in the Middle East too, that's no better.

One day you may well have kids. It'll be interesting to hear your thoughts then.

Thanks for proving my point about you being incapable of reading.

I never once defended her, her actions, nor her beliefs. So you can take your strawman argument and shove it right up your hole.

Traditionally the hard left has always been anti-sematic...its a bit like Hitler...its more to do with their wealth than killing Jesus.

I disagree, though I'm not a lefty. The hard left is in conflict with Zionism specifically, namely Israel's illegal expansionism and Apartheid. The far left has, historically speaking, been massively overrepresented by Jews, many of whom oppose Israel's policy, or in some cases, it's existence.

The right is often in conflict with Jewry in general, because of the duplicity of many Jews, who push every conceivable left wing cause in the West, while vehemently opposing it for themselves and for Israel. The examples range from AIPAC, Barbra Spectre, Alan Shatter, New Labour's Straw, Mendelson, Berger et al, to the American Jewish lobbyists... and many, many more.

It's bizarre to think that he could lose 2 elections to possibly one of the most incompetent governments ever. Some achievement.

He's a crank that got into power because Milliband let anyone become a party member for a pound, Momentum then joined en masse. He was another shite leader.

Miliband and Corbyn are controlled opposition, derided by the media but encouraged to continue, in order to preserve the establishment's illusion that the Westminster system offers any real choice. The ease at which they could stand shoulder to shoulder in the abysmal "Better Together" coalition should have told people this is a fallacy.

I find it hilarious how many "Corbynites" deride Eurosceptics, oblivious to the fact their chosen one is himself a lifelong Eurosceptic, who in all probability voted Leave himself. He certainly didn't campaign very hard for Remain. Regardless, this farce shows just how far the UK has fallen in stature and the only question is when, not if, it implodes.

What makes you think I 'hate' him? I actually think he comes across genuine enough but is poor at the job. He's up against the most divided government in recent history but still lost the election and is failing to put any pressure on May.

You're revising history here min. The Tories were 20 points ahead in the polls before the last election. May was being hailed as the second coming of Thatcher in the right wing press in the run up. The Labour party was going to get wiped out and so on...

It wasn't a divided government before they lost their majority. It's only viewed as the worst government in history because Corbyn has been slapping them around the Commons since the election. May can't get her main bit of legislation through the commons and can't call an election because she'll lose her job. She's totally paralysed and once again has kicked another Brexit vote down the road. I don't get how you can say she's not under pressure.

I also find it funny that the same people who scream 'racist' the loudest seem to think antisemitism is somehow justified.

Like who? Who is justifying it?

Corbyn isn’t the leader of the Labour Party, McDonnell runs the show.

I also don’t hate Corbyn, I agree with a lot of their policies but I think they’d try and implement things far to fast and far to extreme. Which is the last thing we need with all the current turmoil with brexit and a world wide increase in populism and nationalism.

If you want to have a worker controlled protectionist economy it better be an amazing one that can support itself and is based on the creation of products across all sectors and currently ours is far from that.

We are a capitalist trading nation and always have been, don’t see why people want to change that so drastically now.

We need to bring down inequality, boost productivity and a lot of regions need drastic help to stop their further decline. But there are less drastic ways of trying to achieve this and inequality needs to be tackled by all countries together making sure companies and high net worth individuals pay an adequate amount of tax. Not by Corbyn making millionaires pay 60% plus and they just fuck off to Monaco.