• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,799 posts
  • Joined 13-October 06

Posted 21 March 2018 - 09:32 AM

https://www.thescott...pes-f-the-pope/

Famously jovial rugby atmos there.

43814384c7fd8f76b0ce0914a16ba7f052f0e4_t

fucking idiots, hopefully the SRU ban them and I think they will. This is the difference between the SRU and SFA, the SRU will take action................the SFA don't care

#122 OFFLINE   Old Wing Stand

Old Wing Stand

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,787 posts
  • Joined 26-November 07

Posted 21 March 2018 - 09:46 AM

Rugby will just have to live with as these days it's become an attraction for the working classes (like a few on here and many others I know) when once it was the game for hooray Henry's, posh college boys and gentlemen tweed wearing borders farmers
Unfortunately when the upper classes commit any sins it's put down to some high jinks fron drunken rugger buggers, but if it's the working class they are trash and should be banned after being publicly flogged at half time !

#123 ONLINE   vanderark14

vanderark14

Chairman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,799 posts
  • Joined 13-October 06

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:16 AM

Rugby will just have to live with as these days it's become an attraction for the working classes (like a few on here and many others I know) when once it was the game for hooray Henry's, posh college boys and gentlemen tweed wearing borders farmers
Unfortunately when the upper classes commit any sins it's put down to some high jinks fron drunken rugger buggers, but if it's the working class they are trash and should be banned after being publicly flogged at half time !

I agree with this, I was at Twickenham this year, it was no different to a big football match. Most of the upper class cunts were hammered, the only difference was they were carrying bottles of wine and champagne instead of lager or beer.

The working class is getting attracted to rugby.............not all working class but at the same time football is becoming more middle class, especiallay in england

#124 OFFLINE   The Oxford Don

The Oxford Don

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Joined 17-January 06

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:19 AM

Watching the England , Ireland game..no idea why its on over here.

Havent watched the egg chaseing for decades...is it me or are the modern players far bigger and very much slower than in the past?

Its bloody boring

Bigger and faster, the modern rugby player is a fairly terrifying unit. That boy Stockdale who plays on the wing for Ireland is 6' 3 and 16st, unthinkable even twenty years  ago that a guy like that would be a winger.  

#125 OFFLINE   Clydeside_Sheep

Clydeside_Sheep

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,788 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11

Posted 21 March 2018 - 12:14 PM

The game against italy neatly went off the rails, but an exciting game anyway.

I think we have to consider this a pretty successful campaign and look to build on this by improving our away form.

"When you're the only sane person, you look like the only insane person." 

- Criss Jami, "Diotima, Battery, Electric Personality"

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users