Aberdeen 0 - 2 Motherwell

I watched OConnor for the first goal. Before the free kick was taken he suddenly sprinted back about ten yards towards Moult, he was facing Moult as the ball was kicked, turned round and watched the ball sail over his head and onto Moults head. Dreadful play. McInnes obviously doesnt trust him to play centre half, I dont think I trust him to play anywhere.

Ive never been a fan of OConnor. Hopeless.

The Doc says:

“Motherwell changed their system, which we didn’t anticipate so it threw us a little bit.

Threw us a little bit?

:hysterical:

It appears that lack of anticipation lost us the game.

They won it as easy, if not easier than Celtic did last month.

A complete failure of a performance on every level.

Yes I don't think it will go unnoticed by any suitors of McInnes his failing to get the better of less experienced managers of the likes of Hamilton and Motherwell this season.

The Doc says:

“Motherwell changed their system, which we didn’t anticipate so it threw us a little bit.

Threw us a little bit?

:hysterical:

It appears that lack of anticipation lost us the game.

They won it as easy, if not easier than Celtic did last month.

A complete failure of a performance on every level.

Lack of anticipation?

Lack of pace was the biggest problem, half of the team looked like they were towing caravans.

Being saying for a while that Mcinnes is tactically inept he struggles to change things during a game when it is not going our way and he has no plan B period, Doc said after the game that they were thrown by Wells formation, well that is because the Well manager obviously has a bit of tactical know how and had thought about it and trained to a formation that would rattle us because surprisingly that is his job, all Mcinnes did was change to a back 3 that was pretty shambolic. Maclean should be no where near the team hopefully we get rid in January to the Huns as he is the level of player that will keep them below us. Ross needs to be given a chance as does Harvie but can't see it happening as another failing of Mcinnes is not giving youth a chance. Seen Ross this season in the 20s and he looks very good as does Harvie and also Dean Campbell although very young looks a very good prospect and he couldn't do any worse than Tansey and Maclean Yesterday, I suspect Mcinnes will revert to Shinnie in midfield and probably bring Reynolds back in at Killie because that is what he does

The switch to 3 at the back got us a grip in the game, then we conceded against the run of play because O'Connor couldn't mark his man.

How has he not given youth a chance? Wright has played a lot of games this season and McKenna is first choice at the back...

Correct.

Did this nae happen quick enough?

Seeing as nothing happened yesterday that’s a daft question. :>]

The lack of width, no Shinnie, players out of position and being out thought.

I don’t like criticising the management but yesterday was the latest in a long

list of shite games this season.

THAT is utter pish. Mckenna is good enough, so he's in the side.

Just an accident he is captaining Scotland under 21s as well? Fucking clown.

Sorry for having an opinion that isn't yours Dickhead, why did he sign Ball then if he was so sure McKenna was the real deal

He played him because we were totally bullied by Well in the quarter final, McKenna then played so well he had to keep him in. If Reynolds and Ball hadn't been so hopeless in the Quarter he wouldn't be in the team now. I am so hurt with you calling me a fucking clown you keyboard hero, I think you have proven your self time and time again on here to be the real deal as a Fucking clown

• Upvote 5

Tansey is a strange one, he cant play defensive mid but doesnt look like an attacking mid either. I dont really know what he is supposed to be.

Thank our lucky stars that we didn't spunk £200K on the useless cunt.

GMS, on the other hand, we did spend not much less than that on.

Headline in wednesday's P&J re - Tansey " Wait till I gate a decent run in the 1st team, then watch me go!"

Sorry for having an opinion that isn't yours Dickhead, why did he sign Ball then if he was so sure McKenna was the real deal

He played him because we were totally bullied by Well in the quarter final, McKenna then played so well he had to keep him in. If Reynolds and Ball hadn't been so hopeless in the Quarter he wouldn't be in the team now. I am so hurt with you calling me a fucking clown you keyboard hero, I think you have proven your self time and time again on here to be the real deal as a Fucking clown

So, just to clarify, McInnes gave a young player a chance and stuck with him when he took it?

So he gave a youth player a chance and has started him ever since?

So he gave a youth player a chance and has started him ever since?

There was nae a single option left after that holocaust of a performance at Motherwell.

How we started that game with O'Connor and Reynolds as the centre backs is an indication of McInnes not having a clue at times, and fully shits on the McInnes sees them in training line trotted out to justify anyone not playing.