Montreal Fan

Been over to see a few games

Boston @ Montreal and

Montreal @ Ottawa

Cracking atmosphere especially as we won both games.

Have semi lost track a bit last year cause I had to cancel GCL in a cost cutting exercise and only realised you can pay to get Premier Sports App on your Tablet

Go Habs Go

• 2 weeks later...

Not a sport I've ever been in to or followed properly however I'll be taking in a game at the vegas Golden Knights in october and a game in vancouver too, a little bit annoyed that Toronto is away to montreal when I'm there but atleast I'll definitely get a game elsewhere.

Not a sport I've ever been in to or followed properly however I'll be taking in a game at the vegas Golden Knights in october and a game in vancouver too, a little bit annoyed that Toronto is away to montreal when I'm there but atleast I'll definitely get a game elsewhere.

I have a feeling you'll love it.

much better to watch live than on TV. beers, food at your seat.

careful of buying any tickets from scalpers the game night.. lots are fakes.

hope you have a great time! :wave:

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see the caps done it, fair play they've been the better side through out the play offs, quite a rough side too which is a part of the game that seems to be dying compared to years back, also still some achievement for the golden knights to do what they managed, they'll win it within the next 5 years easy and that was always the plan.