Kilmarnock V Aberdeen Sc Replay

Guest the shepherd

He knocked Huns back due to fact THEY asked him to resign and McInnes said he wasn't tarnishing his relationship with the club by resigning (Huns weren't willing to pay the maximum fee which we wanted upfront and not in instalments).

FUCK them.

Sorted it for you.

Guest the shepherd

Reads better

Cheers. It certainly does.

Dinna quite get the acrimony, some of it downright personal and unwarranted, that Derek McInnes is currently getting. Fuck me he has turned down two potential suitors to stay with Aberdeen. If that's not dedication and loyalty towards Aberdeen I do not know what is. Some right perfectionists and/or 'I can do no wrong' people on here. But we're all entitled to our opinions (blah, blah).....

Great that Aberdeen showed some bottle the other night that has been sadly lacking recently.

Guest milne_afc

He never really turned them down though, did he. The threat of legal action made the decision for him after accepting the job initially.

It was a good result for sure but that does not mean we have to think McInnes suddenly walks on water...

His management in the games against bigot brothers is questionable to say the least.

I would never give him abuse despite his hun connection and the obvious desire he had to join them again but I still want us to move in a different direction over the next few years - he will always struggle to overcome the glasgow teams due to his negative approach and fear of both of them.

He knocked Huns back due to fact THEY asked him to resign and McInnes said he wasn't tarnishing his relationship with the club by resigning (Huns weren't willing to pay the maximum fee which we wanted upfront and not in instalments).

FUCK him.

That's not actually true. But whatever.

I'm not being serious so I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm just stoking the fire with what everyone else says and makes up regarding McInnes.

I do believe he instigated the move and there is more to it but rather than saying I don't know I'll speculate like everyone else.

Honest ;)

I'm not sure if he instigated it as an actual possibility to move this time, but to get some leverage on the board here for finances, stadium etc. Twice in one season to get a better deal here in a comfortable job at AFC? Bet he's pissed off that the current Hun board burned him with the Hun fans after not agreeing to move this time though....... bet he thought he'd get another chance in a few seasons

There was nothing bizarre about it. He was doing it to get the rest of the team to join in (most then did) and then get the Aberdeen fans to keep chanting the one they were chanting (the carnival de paree one from France 98).

He probably saw the Celtic players all doing the same at Ibrox on a Sunday and thought "we need to have that same camaraderie with our fans".

A team that wins together, dances together.

I think you've misunderstood me but thanks for the explanation of the concept of bonding the team and fans!

My problem is not that it's weird he danced with the fans - I'm fine with that.

It's the WAY he danced. It's just... well very odd. I never imagined he'd be such a shit dancer I suppose.

I think you've misunderstood me but thanks for the explanation of the concept of bonding the team and fans!

My problem is not that it's weird he danced with the fans - I'm fine with that.

It's the WAY he danced. It's just... well very odd. I never imagined he'd be such a shit dancer I suppose.

Big issues of the day being debated here.

So to clarify, we are currently debating the dancing style of Derek and are annoyed he's not a better dancer. Never thought I'd read that on here.

No we're really not.

No one's annoyed at all, I just made a wee joke of how freaky his weird jigging/highland dance was- such that it weirded me out.

I guess the lesson for me here is to leave the forum to the childish cycle of petulant, miserable, word twisting, pedantic, moaning shite and loaded questions that's the staple of almost every thread in the football section!

Spreading the cheer is a risky job - always a cold yin looking to stab a finger of cuntiness in the chest of a spirited cunt; my chest is made of tough stuff. Jab away cuntos.

Reading back I'm now realising how funny it is Panda thought I was seriously complaining Del danced after that game and proceeded to explain team bonding to me.

?

Was that a woosh moment for @@Panda or was he in the wind up and it was a woosh moment for me?

Reading back I'm now realising how funny it is Panda thought I was seriously complaining Del danced after that game and proceeded to explain team bonding to me.

?

Was that a woosh moment for @@Panda or was he in the wind up and it was a woosh moment for me?

"A team that wins together, dances together" - yep, definitely sounds like I was being deadly serious in my post. Think you've just whooshed yourself.

"A team that wins together, dances together" - yep, definitely sounds like I was being deadly serious in my post. Think you've just whooshed yourself.

Ah see now I utterly missed that until the second read of it! A woosh moment for me 100%

And amusingly a few others leapt in to bitch about people (mostly me) slagging off Deeks dancing.