Messi V Maradona

Senna was ace, not seen the Amy winehouse one,but not really interested in that one.

I reckon Williams went downhill when they got rid of newey and kept patrick head. There's a bit in the Senna documentary where newey picks his nose and looks at it. Maybe he did this a lot and frank thought, even though you've designed championship winning cars, you've got to go, bogey picker. I did like the Williams branded trainers though!

Senna was ace, not seen the Amy winehouse one,but not really interested in that one.

I reckon Williams went downhill when they got rid of newey and kept patrick head. There's a bit in the Senna documentary where newey picks his nose and looks at it. Maybe he did this a lot and frank thought, even though you've designed championship winning cars, you've got to go, bogey picker. I did like the Williams branded trainers though!

England could've and should've won Italia 90, but gazza ballsed that right up. Forget the penalty shoot out, that game against the gerries should've been done and dusted by then. Full strength england, even shitty shorts lineker, would've beat Argentina easily. Maradona was the only player they had, cannigia was Rangers class ie shite.

England could've and should've won Italia 90, but gazza ballsed that right up. Forget the penalty shoot out, that game against the gerries should've been done and dusted by then. Full strength england, even shitty shorts lineker, would've beat Argentina easily. Maradona was the only player they had, cannigia was Rangers class ie shite.

Yup... I was an utter cunt to my bird for the duration of that tournament, so convinced was I that they would win. She thought she'd done something to upset me, but since I refused to talk to her she had no idea what. 

I'd probably have battered her to death if they'd actually won, and she'd still have been none the wiser. 

I think that might be about the worst mood I've ever been in.  

Young loons, min... 

Lineker scooping poop out his shorts was a highlight. In the days before there were cameras everywhere, they focused in on shiteyshorts lineker.

Is there not some young lad in Brazil in that is called Gary lineker, coz his mum thought he was da bomb. He's probably about 40 odds now. His mum watching motd on satellite, having a frot.

• 11 months later...
On 11/18/2019 at 9:58 PM, Don Fonte said:

I'm a huge Baggio fan but that's fishing.

some chump +1d you - LOL

not saying Baggio was better than Maradona.

just saying that his WC94 was better than Diego’s 86. was prob boozy when I said it, cause it’s prob not but just trying to say they are close. diego didn’t singlehandedly win the WC, his team was actually quite good. his three proper goals were phenomenal tho.

Maradona in Italia 90 is one of the biggest let downs in football. that said he was on the way out by then

baggio in 94 scored some brilliant goals too. and that’s stands out for me far more than any subsequent tournament for any other player.  I liked Scneijder at 2010

1 hour ago, Bluto10 said:

some chump +1d you - LOL

not saying Baggio was better than Maradona.

just saying that his WC94 was better than Diego’s 86. was prob boozy when I said it, cause it’s prob not but just trying to say they are close. diego didn’t singlehandedly win the WC, his team was actually quite good. his three proper goals were phenomenal tho.

Maradona in Italia 90 is one of the biggest let downs in football. that said he was on the way out by then

baggio in 94 scored some brilliant goals too. and that’s stands out for me far more than any subsequent tournament for any other player.  I liked Scneijder at 2010

Behave.

Maradona's pass in the final.

Baggio had a ponytail.

When john barnes came on the last 15 mins in the game against Argentina in Mexico 86, he set up a sitter for lineker at the back post and he managed to make a rickets of it.

I could never understand why england hardly ever picked hoddle  le tissier, instead they chose fenwick, peter  Reid with his monkey's heid. Workers like carlton palmer.

8 hours ago, tightbreeks said:

When john barnes came on the last 15 mins in the game against Argentina in Mexico 86, he set up a sitter for lineker at the back post and he managed to make a rickets of it.

I could never understand why england hardly ever picked hoddle  le tissier, instead they chose fenwick, peter  Reid with his monkey's heid. Workers like carlton palmer.

Le Tissier could've played for Scotland, I think we tried to get him too

3 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Dont think so. Craig Brown made an enquiry about folk born in guernsey/jersey/one of those islands being eligible for any british isles team. Le Tiss wasnt interested anyway. Some player. 

Yeah I remember that being the case, he could've played for any of the home nations and even France I think. He didn't want to though saw himself as English, fair enough. He had some outrageous pieces of skill to him, on a par skillwise with Cantona just less of a cunt ?

3 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Dont think so. Craig Brown made an enquiry about folk born in guernsey/jersey/one of those islands being eligible for any british isles team. Le Tiss wasnt interested anyway. Some player. 

Yeah I remember that being the case, he could've played for any of the home nations and even France I think. He didn't want to though saw himself as English, fair enough. He had some outrageous pieces of skill to him, on a par skillwise with Cantona just less of a cunt ?

24 minutes ago, Chewie37 said:

Haha. Wise up.

• Haha 1