Women's World Cup

1. If you want to continue to claim that an article saying the USWNT is more successful than the USMNT is the equivalent to saying the women's game is better than the men's game then I can't help you.

2. The lawsuit is regarding equal pay for equal work, it and its supporters makes no claim that the women are better than the men at playing football. Just that one specific women's national team is more successful than their male counterparts.

3. Clinging to the word "product" is clutching in the extreme.

1. I provided an article that stated exactly that. Almost word for word. 

2. The article claims that they receive less pay based strictly on gender, ie. sexism. The subtext is exactly that it's sexist to treat female soccer as inferior, since they are demanding equal pay for equal product. (It's not)

3. My argument, despite your misunderstanding and erroneous inference, has remained exactly as it was in the op. I suppose you might describe that as "clinging" if you wanted to place a negative connotation on a constant position. 

How anyone can be arsed typing so much into a post is beyond me!

@CreagDAMH take the pole out of your arse and give it a rest and lighten up eh.

Then tell us which of the female German team you would like to be involved with a champagne filled bath, a 10" dildo and some leather lederhosen.

How anyone can be arsed typing so much into a post is beyond me!

@CreagDAMH take the pole out of your arse and give it a rest and lighten up eh.

Then tell us which of the female German team you would like to be involved with a champagne filled bath, a 10" dildo and some leather lederhosen.

Julia Simic

149s5zl.jpg

2qsz1xc.jpg

2ry2bzk.jpg

I like to every now and again type Hope Solos asshole into Google to see the American goalies puckered anus staring right at me.

Wanked off to it a few times.

Who's up in the Tits n Cunt WC today?

Fanny like a dropped lasagne though. Suppose being a goalie will do that to you.

I like to every now and again type Hope Solos asshole into Google to see the American goalies puckered anus staring right at me.

Wanked off to it a few times.

Who's up in the Tits n Cunt WC today?

Those photos are great. Must be weird being a pundit knowing that most folk have saw your arsehole.  Dougie Donnelly never had this to worry about. 

The football was, em, tolerable, but that fucking American pundit at half time is doing my head in.

Not going to lie. Describing a player as “terrific moving box to box” and being “incredibly focused in the tunnel area” did raise a smile.

Football wise - too deep and not making the runs to get the ball out of midfield.

Edit just realised who’s asshole you’re referring to. Fantastic. How’s your forward press looking now you smug bitch!

My wife has been banging on about womens football and how great it is and how they should get the same wages, prize money yadda yadda yadda.

Sat down to watch Scotland vs England match, 5 mins into it fucks off to do something else and sees no more of it.

And there's the fucking problem with women's football right there. Nae cunt, or actually very few cunts, can be arsed to watch it.