Langfield Gtf !

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does Langfield get off telling the fans to f**k off when they cheered when he bowled the ball out instead of pointlessly punting it up the park direct to the Motherwell centre halves?

The sooner this hun wannabe f**ks off from our club the better. GTF!!

the player who kept it respectable in the first half you mean?

if we had a midfield who could scrap for secondballs instaed of assaulting opponents them langfields kicking may have been ok

And when he did bowl it out to Mcnamee he just launched it up field direct to the Motherwell centre halfs, to be honest langfield might as well have just done it anyway

one of our better players first half probably the best player on our side

Another great atmosphere at the match tonight then?

Fans jeering when he bowled a ball out of the park? Brilliant.

Actually i thought it was quite good tonight especially after the hartley sending off, no flares singing section standing section or whatever in sight.

Probably one of the better atmospheres this season

• Admin

It's a two way street. If they don't give us a reason to cheer about, there won't be any bloody atmosphere.

69th consecutive long ball punt from a goal kick, and oh yep, didn't win the header, again! COYR :scarf::bounce::dance: !

Music to my ears. I never bothered tonight and went to my local but was feeling so bad about not going. Checked the scores from Pittodrie whilst watching the first half of AC Spurs and went home at HT. Seen the goals now on SSN and I can't believe how any keeper could let in that second.

I reckon one of the main reasons I din't go tonight is Clangers. I hate the c.unt more than you could ever appreciate. You can't be any good with a sh*t keeper and a sh*t defence and our sh*t managers, Calderwood and McGhee didn't get rid of this c.unt.

the second after diamond headed the ball into no mans land and vuj after getting the wrong side of the player got out muscled and out paced?

Langfield should never have been in a position to have to make a save and after some of the excellent save first half some slack is deserved after he was sold completely by his centre backs

Yeah, that same one. Irrespective of the horrific defending, how can anyone cut him slack for rushing out and allowing a ball trundling past him because of a shocking mind, a reaction capability of zero, as he's always had and has always proved? He was utterly incompetent and sold the sweetie shop, again. Stealth? Anticipation? Reaction? These words don't exist in his vocabulary.

apart from the first half you mean?

He had a couple of decent saves but as usual they count for nothing when he lets in

goals like the winner. Terrible goalkeeper - he was well beat again at near post but

shot was just wide.

His distribution was only decent when he threw the ball out. Jim Leighton has taught him what ?

Bamber, the gadgy standing in goals can not be defended. Yes, he made two or three decent saves. That is one of the bare essentials required. The decision making, the handling, the distribution are just plain shocking. I saw once in the second half, Stevie Smith asking for the ball in the full back position only for the gadgy to wave him upfield and point in the direction of the 'Well player. Smith must have had twenty yards on him. Terrible, terrible player and Brown must make replacing him one if his top priorities.

I defended Langfield for too long. Spent a lot of time backing his corner in retaliation to guys like RTYD comments about him. I was perhaps blinded by the odd flash or the outstanding save (which he does pull off) but were into the much bigger picture now. Far to long he has got away with his school boy errors and costly mistakes. Said since the start of the season and will say it again, goalkeepers are priority. Rocket hit it on the head a few days ago saying we'll never win anything with a bottler like that in our goals and its true.

Is it not worrying that now 3 managers have favoured him as their number one?

Got to go now Jamie, good luck.

• Site Sponsor

the player who kept it respectable in the first half you mean?

if we had a midfield who could scrap for secondballs instaed of assaulting opponents them langfields kicking may have been ok

And when he did bowl it out to Mcnamee he just launched it up field direct to the Motherwell centre halfs, to be honest langfield might as well have just done it anyway

one of our better players first half probably the best player on our side

If Langfield had missed any of the saves he made in the first half he would have been slammed. They were all to be expected SPL goalkeeper saves,

He yet again had no command of his six yard box and is a bottler.

Goodbye in the summer.

• Site Sponsor

I defended Langfield for too long. Spent a lot of time backing his corner in retaliation to guys like RTYD comments about him. I was perhaps blinded by the odd flash or the outstanding save (which he does pull off) but were into the much bigger picture now. Far to long he has got away with his school boy errors and costly mistakes. Said since the start of the season and will say it again, goalkeepers are priority. Rocket hit it on the head a few days ago saying we'll never win anything with a bottler like that in our goals and its true.

Is it not worrying that now 3 managers have favoured him as their number one?

Got to go now Jamie, good luck.

A bit like Roberto and Calderwood then!

If Rocket said it about winning nothing with him in the sticks I have said it as well many times. It's not rocket science!!!

The saves in the first half were all saves I would EXPECT him to make, in a way a fullback slides in and tackles a winger for a corner.

He never has been good enough, Never. His only first team gig has been with us, no other club trusted him long term as their keeper.

Not only that he is on very good money.

He along with the woeful Diamond must leave if we are ever to improve.

I certainly would welcome Howard and Considine into the starting eleven on Saturday.

He had a couple of decent saves but as usual they count for nothing when he lets in

goals like the winner. Terrible goalkeeper - he was well beat again at near post but

shot was just wide.

His distribution was only decent when he threw the ball out. Jim Leighton has taught him what ?

Spot on Tommy, the ball rolled under his hand for the second goal...........his kicking was absolute crap last night

shot was just wide.

I say this to the loon who sits across from me at work al the time, even had an argument with him at half time at league cup semi final about it! Totally spot on Tommy, its not good enough to make stunning saves then be beaten by the easiest shot. It's almost as if its a mental thing, that he thinks every safe has to be world class and isn't prepared for simple shots at his near post and so forth.

I thought he was sh*te before he came here and whilst he has had some great games at times, he's fked up to much, and I am not talking about last night either, the demise started with the league cup semi against utd when his bottle fell out his backside.

• Site Sponsor

I say this to the loon who sits across from me at work al the time, even had an argument with him at half time at league cup semi final about it! Totally spot on Tommy, its not good enough to make stunning saves then be beaten by the easiest shot. It's almost as if its a mental thing, that he thinks every safe has to be world class and isn't prepared for simple shots at his near post and so forth.

I thought he was sh*te before he came here and whilst he has had some great games at times, he's fked up to much, and I am not talking about last night either, the demise started with the league cup semi against utd when his bottle fell out his backside.

What should have been the beginning of the end.

• Site Sponsor

Hopefully Langfield and Diamond have an over inflated view of their worth and knock back our new contract offers.

Time for a freshen up and these boys have more than proved they are unreliable bottle merchants. There must be better out there.

There should be no offers.

A signal that mediocrity will no longer be tolerated.

I said cheered when he bowled the ball out to a Aberdeen player not jeered when he put one out the park !!

Nice of you to turn up and support your team.

Music to my ears. I never bothered tonight and went to my local but was feeling so bad about not going. Checked the scores from Pittodrie whilst watching the first half of AC Spurs and went home at HT. Seen the goals now on SSN and I can't believe how any keeper could let in that second.

I reckon one of the main reasons I din't go tonight is Clangers. I hate the c.unt more than you could ever appreciate. You can't be any good with a sh*t keeper and a sh*t defence and our sh*t managers, Calderwood and McGhee didn't get rid of this c.unt.

So you don't go to Pittodrie because you don;t like our goalkeeper?

Who needs change with fans like you :ThumbsDown: