Where Are They Now

That guy is a roaster, actually he might be captain caveman as he writes a blog about trainers...

Used to be regular poster on here years ago... may well be going by a different username now!

I watched that game live too... I used to watch all FC Phoenix matches, as they'd be available to stream live, on Monday morning Western Australian time.  I was delighted to have my work pay for me to sit and watch the Dazzler and Co.

The standard of the USL is appalling and FC Phoenix were a rabble.  It was car crash stuff - quite hilarious at times.  Mackie was actually one of their best players.  I had him down as MoM most weeks when he played - he actually looked quite technically gifted in comparison.  FC Phoenix has a few decent players... mostly Brazilians and Mexicans, but I there was some sort of pay dispute half way through the season, as I recall, and most of them left.  After that it really was brutal stuff!  Donny Toia was another of the better players, has gone on to play in MLS subsequently.

Grow up

Players who do well join bigger clubs the world over

Correct, proven by the fact that Southampton players did. You’re trying to say that the Old Firm (defunct) don’t try to weaken other teams which they do and always have done, any idiot can see that. And you think they DON’T (MT™️) do it in the middle of a title race?

And you’re in no position to tell anyone to grow up, so wise up

• Upvote 3

Bigger teams buy best players from smaller clubs the world over

Its not a Scottish football conspiracy

So do the two Glasgow based clubs weaken other teams who are challenging them or not? I can provide plenty of evidence that they do and most on here would agree, while all you’ve got is “bigger teams buy the best players the world over” which I agreed is correct, but not pertinent to the Scottish competition issue in question

Of course arsenal were going for the to the

Apologise for asking me to retract my apology

Then give me the initial apology!

Van Persie didn’t believe Arsenal we’re willing to make the necessary signings to go for the title, he was proven correct and won the title with Man U instead. Same as a number of Arsenal players.......

Retract yet another apology request and admit you’re wrong

Also answer if you think the Glasgow teams weaken their challengers or not

Leagues the world over, teams at the top buy players from the teams below

The level of paranoia shown by a lot of people on here regards the Glasgow 2 does nothing other than highlight a major inferiority complex

Again the first part I agreed with so I don’t see why you need to keep repeating it.

I’m not paranoid to point out facts about our league and the way it’s geared towards those two clubs. The voting structure gives you a hint.

The one example you gave with RVP was terrible.

Apology accepted in advance.

• Upvote 1