Where Are They Now

PNE forum

Stockley (8) didn't win much in the air first half but did in the second .Showed some nice touches with his chest and feet. He had some poor service and doesn't look the quickest but he really made his physical presence felt,

Also: (from https://www.pne-online.net/forum/forum/football-forums/pne-discussions/3422246-jordan-storey-mom/page2)

Stockley has one of the best debuts Ive seen in a long time.

Agreed - Storey was sound, Stockley was superb.

Stockley and Storey the best players for us today.

I actually thought it was given to Stockley.  He deserved it anyway​, IMO.

Other way round for me Ernest - Stockley was sound (excellent debut showing real potential, strength and hold-up play), Storey was superb - what a find this lad is. Nice to hear the sponsors giving it out appropriately (rather than the usual "er, give it to the man who scored that goal, he wears his shorts well")

Stockley for me. His close control under immense pressure was superb. Best chest control from any PNE player I have witnessed, including the beast.

I doubt he'll score as many at PNE, but sounds like he's impressing already.  

Maclean unused sub against Birmingham the now. Get him back (someone to link defence with attack) and I would surely jizz.*

Short term as hell for sure but there’s just a wee window currently ajar that’s worth a push and see what happens.

Yes come Europe in June we’d be fucked again but as trophy holders not one fuck would be given!

Edit. * assuming Shinnie stays to kick people.