Aberdeen 4 - 1 Hibernian

First game in years, I'm so excited.

So....In

Flying up from Bristol with son no. 2

Picking up the minibus at the airport

Picking up dad and very old friend in Glasgow

Driving up to Carnoustie to pick up my brother and neice

Up to todders, dropping off those who can't walk far and parking the minibus

Doing the walk from the beach to the ground, buying a programme and taking my seat in the South Stand, just like old times.

Fucking brilliant! THIS IS THE LIFE! I love being a Dons fan. :swear:

Finally, only three of us support the famous but all six of us will be cheering on the team. See you there guys!

COYR

All great except for the 'Todders' part :nono:

• Downvote 2

Not bad for my first attempt in a while tho, cheers min

This time of year at Pittodrie is always great for “bonus bumps”. Always guaranteed to bump into someone we’ve not met for 10, 20 or 30+ years. If you get my Montgomery Montgomery. Great to hear how far you’ll be travelling. Xmas sees a lot of you prodigals coming home to the motherland.

Ach i dunno Dave - lot to be said about waking up, having a hearty breakfast, read a bit of pish on here, skip down to the game, eat a nice pie, spray spittle everywhere as three unanswered goals pop in for the Famous, down the road, crack open the gin, listen to the rest of the cunts duel it out, have a bit of dinner, then off down to the boozer to get merrily hammered without a care in the world.

At Pittodrie?

I get the fear when I see a rapid player up against one of our back four, let alone tomorrow when there'll probably be three of them. For that reason, I hope thon puddin' Stokes starts and not the Ron Weasley looking cunt.

In the South Stand tomorrow. It's probably going to be baltic and it's probably going to be a nail biter but 2-1 Dons. (Rooney & Stewart)

It's only Hibernian ffs. Listening to some on here, you'd think we were playing Celtic. We're 6 points ahead of them despite us being awful all season and them getting loads of praise. We look like we're starting to come into form as well, this could well be shite though!. We beat them 1-0 down there already.

Fuck Hibs.

In saying all that, 2-0 Hibs....

jokes.

It will be another close game. 2-2

First game in years, I'm so excited.

So....In

Flying up from Bristol with son no. 2

Picking up the minibus at the airport

Picking up dad and very old friend in Glasgow

Driving up to Carnoustie to pick up my brother and neice

Up to todders, dropping off those who can't walk far and parking the minibus

Doing the walk from the beach to the ground, buying a programme and taking my seat in the South Stand, just like old times.

Fucking brilliant! THIS IS THE LIFE! I love being a Dons fan. :swear:

Finally, only three of us support the famous but all six of us will be cheering on the team. See you there guys!

COYR

Fair drive from ABZ to weeg! ;)

Before I say that I hope you enjoy your day can you reveal who the other 3 support?

This will be a very tough game. Hibs' away form has been much more solid than their home form (pretty similar to ourselves in that respect). All 4 of their league defeats this season have been at ER but on the road they have won at Motherwell and Sevco and drawn at Parkhead. They will be well up for this game after being very unlucky in losing to the huns on Wed night.

I think we will be the team that ends their unbeaten away record this season (as long as McInnes doesn't fuck about with the formation and personnel same team as Wednesday night for me).

2-1. Christie and May as the scorers.