Aberdeen 0 - 2 Motherwell

The Hun Fuckwit returns

. Hey Gilbert and Sullivan first I am not a fucking Hun But if your satisfied with comments each week like. Aberdeen didn't show up. Or that was the worst performance from an Aberdeen team this season or the talk of Mcinnes leaving must have upset the children in the team then go buy them a fucking dummy tit Get yourself a big one and stick it where the sun don't shine now piss off and give your underperforming friends a cuddle.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

. Hey Gilbert and Sullivan first I am not a fucking Hun But if your satisfied with comments each week like. Aberdeen didn't show up. Or that was the worst performance from an Aberdeen team this season or the talk of Mcinnes leaving must have upset the children in the team then go buy them a fucking dummy tit Get yourself a big one and stick it where the sun don't shine now piss off and give your underperforming friends a cuddle.

Hun

Why would you say that before a match? Fair enough if it slipped out phlegm specked in the half time rollicking they surely got, certainly deserved, at half-time but not before the match surely.

Agree. Absolute nonsense. McInnes is always very professional and there is no way he would tell players before the game. Afterwards certainly possible.

None of them looked much interested, but the lack of a midfield engine was obvious for everyone to see.

There was zero fight in the middle of the park, with Aberdeen seemingly perfectly happy to give up the midfield to Motherwell, and it was pretty much one-way traffic for the entirety.

...whoever said that looked like a McGhee team hit the nail on the fucking head.

None of them looked much interested, but the lack of a midfield engine was obvious for everyone to see.

There was zero fight in the middle of the park, with Aberdeen seemingly perfectly happy to give up the midfield to Motherwell, and it was pretty much one-way traffic for the entirety.

...whoever said that looked like a McGhee team hit the nail on the fucking head.

Totally agree. We've all had criticisms to make of the defence, forwards and even the goalkeeper this season, but the biggest problem by far is the midfield.

Compared to last season it is weak. It lacks tenacity, it lacks solidity through the middle, it lacks movement for creating space when we have possession and it lacks awareness especially down the wing where players seems to either stand still or just disappear completely.

• Site Sponsor

What a Hun Fuckwit

I've yet to see him play well for the Dons.

There's a reason ICT got relegated, they had shit players and Tansey was a mainstay of their team.

before he got injured it was only his set pieces that looked good. today he wasnt taking half of them and of the ones he did take only one was worth talking about

Guest milne_afc

A truly awful transfer window for McInnes that seemed so good on paper.

It was an awful window. I never fell for it, that's for sure.

May - crock/finished

Tansey - permanent fixture in the team that finished bottom.

Ball - LOL

Arnason - afterthought

GMS - a blatant homosexual. Last good game must have been in a Utd shirt. Normally singled out when Dons played them in the McInnes era BECAUSE he had a heart the size of a pea.

McInnes was never seeing out this season.

It was an awful window. I never fell for it, that's for sure.

May - crock/finished

Tansey - permanent fixture in the team that finished bottom.

Ball - LOL

Arnason - afterthought

GMS - a blatant homosexual. Last good game must have been in a Utd shirt. Normally singled out when Dons played them in the McInnes era BECAUSE he had a heart the size of a pea.

McInnes was never seeing out this season.

How could you forget the best and most influencial...

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but it does look like we could've done with signing at least 1 or 2 in form players with careers on the up, rather than signing a bunch of guys who are either out of form or coming back from long term injury.

Worrying lack of pace and fight about the team. Actually, also seem to lack players who can consistently make 5 yard passes to a team mate!

Was always going to be difficult to replace so many first team players leaving in the summer. Our results and second place in the table have papered over the cracks of some pretty insipid performances so far. I guess we are seeing just how fortunate McInnes was to have had both Hayes and McGinn at his disposal the past 4 seasons - today's match was the first time during his reign that I felt we never even came close to scoring at Pittodrie.

I'm amazed how shite this team is yet still 2nd.

McInnes is no great manager and must be on a wage worth far more than his ability, apart from the fact he does about 3 jobs which combats the incompetent shambles at running the club - facilities etc wise - by Milne's men.

We need a McInnes character who gives a fuck enough to keep up the training organisation and all that.

He is tactically awful though. Can't manage a squad of more than 11 players. Always signs too many of the same type of players instead of a fucking full back and big thug in centre mid. Signs players with the heart of a pea. Has no idea when to make substitutions or who to substitute. Is bamboozled when a team doesn't set up how he expects them to. Can't play anything other than 4-2-3-1, and he still tries to.

He did get us playing some great football last season hence the couple of humpings. But so many games we've won over the past few seasons simply due to having better players, particularly Hayes. Any team or manager that's any good tactically or has a game plan despite having worse budget and players, and McInnes struggles very badly.

I reckon we could quite easily get a tactically better manager. Unfortunately, shipping players around in a minibus to whichever public park is being used that day will not be their thing.

• Upvote 3