Sevco Thread

I have therefore asked the company secretary to investigate the possibility of dismantling the holding company and issuing shareholders with the equivalent shares directly into the football operating company, The Rangers Football Club Limited. I would certainly rather own my shares directly in the football club. Further announcements will be made in due course if this proves to be viable and desirable.

I see they are thinking about dismantling the fictional holding company they made up in 2012. :laughing:

From the herald, main AGM points are:

- Dave King will step down as Rangers chairman in the new year

- King estimates that the process will take around four months

- Rangers are still carrying out feasibility studies in relation to the xpansion of Ibrox

- Discussions are ongoing between the club and Glasgow City Council in relation to the Ibrox Fan Zone. Relations between Rangers and the council are 'getting better'

- Rangers are considering a new ticket allocation scheme, with a number of fans left unhappy at missing out on matches such as next month's League Cup final

So nothing about "new investors" which they had all been expecting thanks to alex rae.

Why does it take king months to step down, what last scheme is he trying to wangle before he gets out?

Hopefully this departure will pan out like david murrays did :)

From the herald, main AGM points are:

- Dave King will step down as Rangers chairman in the new year

- King estimates that the process will take around four months

- Rangers are still carrying out feasibility studies in relation to the xpansion of Ibrox

- Discussions are ongoing between the club and Glasgow City Council in relation to the Ibrox Fan Zone. Relations between Rangers and the council are 'getting better'

- Rangers are considering a new ticket allocation scheme, with a number of fans left unhappy at missing out on matches such as next month's League Cup final

So nothing about "new investors" which they had all been expecting thanks to alex rae.

Why does it take king months to step down, what last scheme is he trying to wangle before he gets out?

Hopefully this departure will pan out like david murrays did :)

My summation of your summation is;

Fuck the lying, goggle-eyed hun cunt.

Fuck the huns.

Hope they die like Rangers did.