Dundee Away

No match thread for this yet?

This caught my eye on the official site...

A number of pubs around the ground are undertaking no one under 25 policy. Tayside Police also want to remind people that it is an offence to consume alcohol in the street and if caught you will issued with a fixed penalty.

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20121227/dundee-v-aberdeen-_2212158_3020326

Does anyone know which pubs these are? A few of the guys who I'll be meeting up with down in Dundee are 21 so would be good to know before hand which pubs might be an issue to get into.

We may have been horrendously shite against Motherwell but think we'll be OK this Saturday and win 2-0.

Does anyone know which pubs these are? A few of the guys who I'll be meeting up with down in Dundee are 21 so would be good to know before hand which pubs might be an issue to get into.

We may have been horrendously shite against Motherwell but think we'll be OK this Saturday and win 2-0.

I doubt the scoreline will have a nil in it if Langfield starts...2-1 the Dons

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Centenery (or whatever it's new name is now) will be one of them no doubt since last 3 or 4 times it has been trashed by our fans.

Wouldnae dream o' gan ti pubs near the grun onywie.

Fuck that.

Drink in toon, taxi ti match for us.

Whoa just hold on a minute. A no one under 25 policy? What the hell? Since when was age discrimination (that is not in line with legal limits) acceptable?

You either stop selling to everyone to protect the world or you line up with the law, not this acceptable discrimination bullshit.

That's nuts.

I think he deserves it.

I was leaning that way but his changing of his twitter from AFC footballer to Footballer proves the guy is being a cock about it so think he totally deserves whatever he gets.

I'd still not say no if he changes his mind but he's back to less than square one in terms of proving his right to play for us given how his previous words have proven to be worth less than a shovel of shit.

Wouldnae dream o' gan ti pubs near the grun onywie.

Fuck that.

Drink in toon, taxi ti match for us.

I'm wi you MH, doon in toon probably Trades Bar and Old Bank Bar then a Lada Riva up to Dens

Its 3 points today or nothing. We need it to get back on track and to take confidence for United game on 2nd. A long time since I've been at Dens, Zero's hat-trick game I think

COYR

Not when Celtic are in town, apparently stewards were to scared to turn drunks away.

No surprise there then that it's one rule for them and another for all decent sets of fans.

In that respect, Dundee's pigs and stewards got exactly what they deserved in the stadium that night.

Langfield

Anderson

Reynolds

Considine

Shaugnessy

Rae

Hughes

Magennis

McGinn

Vernon

Hayes

Should be more than good enough to win the game...ignoring the obvious flaw between the sticks. For once.

I was leaning that way but his changing of his twitter from AFC footballer to Footballer proves the guy is being a cock about it so think he totally deserves whatever he gets.

I'd still not say no if he changes his mind but he's back to less than square one in terms of proving his right to play for us given how his previous words have proven to be worth less than a shovel of shit.

Agree.

I'm wi you MH, doon in toon probably Trades Bar and Old Bank Bar then a Lada Riva up to Dens

Its 3 points today or nothing. We need it to get back on track and to take confidence for United game on 2nd. A long time since I've been at Dens, Zero's hat-trick game I think

COYR

:laughing:

It was always a fucking Lada Riva. Every fucking time.

If there's een o' them in the rank, but it's nae at the front, I will let folk past me and just wait til it becomes available. :thumbup1: