i'm in for this. no idea why as i swore i wouldn't go back aslong as langfields in the goals, and as soon as i see that wanker between the sticks my whole weekend will be ruined. archies before the game, hopefully i'll be so drunk the stewards turn me away.

on the plus side hearts are shitter than us. 2-1 the dons vernon to score 1st.

Are you at Archies already min?

the big fella will be playing up front, i reckon he'll do the business and upon scoring he'll celebrate by lifting his top to reveal a "rgudon is a wanker" t-shirt.

ebbe has a lot of man love for Scott Vernon.

i did until aboot 2 weeks ago, offered to buy the cunt a jaegger bomb, he declined but some manc prick he was out with dived in mouthing off something about being a jaegger bomb champ so i challenged him to a competition where we drink them until 1 of us has to stop, the loser pays the tab. he declined aswell.

That's neither big nor clever ebbe.

I don't condone that sort of behaviour at all.

Scott Vernon (and the others) have never been right since they modelled the heinous Dons 'fashion' range last season.

I said at the time it was a turning point and I was right yet again.

• Upvote 1

That's neither big nor clever ebbe.

I don't condone that sort of behaviour at all.

Scott Vernon (and the others) have never been right since they modelled the heinous Dons 'fashion' range last season.

I said at the time it was a turning point and I was right yet again.

what offering to buy him a drink? what's wrong with that? it was the manner he declined and also his mate's tone, the guy was a complete bellend.

ebbe has a lot of man love for Scott Vernon.

i did until aboot 2 weeks ago, offered to buy the cunt a jaegger bomb, he declined but some manc prick he was out with dived in mouthing off something about being a jaegger bomb champ so i challenged him to a competition where we drink them until 1 of us has to stop, the loser pays the tab. he declined aswell.

Nox?

i'm in for this. no idea why as i swore i wouldn't go back aslong as langfields in the goals, and as soon as i see that wanker between the sticks my whole weekend will be ruined. archies before the game, hopefully i'll be so drunk the stewards turn me away.

I feel exactly the same regarding Langfield, but as far as Vernon's concerned, I canna agree.

Dinna think he should be playing.

I ken he scored last time oot, but that was put on a plate for him by Magennis, who then went on to embellish his fine performance with a couple of tidy goals himself.

Magennis has also offered more when played up front than Vernon has all season long.

He deserves the chance to partner McGinn upfront in a 4-4-2 on Saturday.

Surely.

I feel exactly the same regarding Langfield, but as far as Vernon's concerned, I canna agree.

I ken he scored last time oot, but that was put on a plate for him by Magennis, who then went on to embellish his fine performance with a couple of tidy goals himself.

Magennis has also offered more when played up front than Vernon has all season long.

Surely.

i agree with regards to magennis but i reckon brown will play vernon and mcginn up top hence why i think vernon will score first. he makes a habit of doing it when i put money on him. :cheers:

Surely.

i agree with regards to magennis but i reckon brown will play vernon and mcginn up top hence why i think vernon will score first. he makes a habit of doing it when i put money on him. :cheers:

Hope yer richt min.

A goal fae onywie would be affa, affa exciting***... :drool:

*** - 1 goal scored in last 5 at home. :suicide:

Surely.

I think Magennis has had a raw deal this season. He needs to play up front.