Should Fine-N-Dandy Stop Commenting On The Hat For At Least A Year?

fine-n-dandy

54 members have voted

1. 1. Should I stop

• YES
    • no

In light of 360's hard hitting poll & I found myself questioning whether it is fair to make so many fine folk of Afc chat suffer my addiction to being an annoying cunt.

I shall let democracy decide & will stop commenting on here for at least a year if the vote goes as such. (Will have to come back in time for the title party)

Whilst I do enjoy dragging on & on with those that are daft enough to have a debate with me I do still get bored with it. Even though many of those that protest so much (yet still cannot resist biting) give me a second, third fourth & so on wind to continue being an annoying cunt.

I shall check in on the poll next monday at 2am & will take that hr as the result & act accordingly. This will give those that have me on block, or as I like to call them, my "broken toys" time to find out about this precious opportunity to rid me from other users that haven't blocked me's suffering.

Anyway to make a long story longer.

I would like to take this oppertunity to say hello again to my broken toys :wave: Hope you are enjoying the pleasure of this post. Haven't you missed this?

Even though when they comment in the thread they will likely say they didn't get past the first line & just voted YES :blahblah1:

I know you will really read this all the way through :giggle:

I will still lurk on the forum whilst I do not comment & will even sign in now & again in the wee small hrs just for the phantom -1 bombing now & again ;) & of course (for the select few :wub: ) the odd +1.

My real aim with this vacation from the site is of course to stake my claim for the most improved poster & best poster awards at the end of the year. ;)

Hiya again broken toys :wave:

So come on & let me know.

Should I stay, or should I go????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

My real aim with this vacation from the site is of course to stake my claim for the most improved poster & best poster awards at the end of the year. ;)

I can see how you would win most positive poster as a zero less a large minus can equal a large positive, but how do you propose winning poster of the year if you aren't posting for at least a year from now?

I can see how you would win most positive poster as a zero less a large minus can equal a large positive, but how do you propose winning poster of the year if you aren't posting for at least a year from now?

Really? You have basically answered your own question with your first bit :clangers2:

In light of 360's hard hitting poll & I found myself questioning whether it is fair to make so many fine folk of Afc chat suffer my addiction to being an annoying cunt.

If this was the case this forum would close down with lack of members.

If you stopped posting on the sly, I doubt if anyone would notice or care.

For that reason I vote NO.

If this was the case this forum would close down with lack of members.

If you stopped posting on the sly, I doubt if anyone would notice or care.

For that reason I vote NO.

Do you think this is Dragons Den or something? :laughing:

Why do you feel you need to get anyone's approval in order to post on here?

If anyone hates your posts that much then they can use the handy Block function rather than making a fucking drama out of it like some 14 year old Facebook Selfie Chick.

Btw, the correct answer to people greeting at you is, "Fuck your opinion." not making a poll asking the same people having a dig at you if it's okay to keep posting.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

If anyone hates your posts that much then they can use the handy Block function rather than making a fucking drama out of it like some 14 year old Facebook Selfie Chick.

Btw, the correct answer to people greeting at you is, "Fuck your opinion." not making a poll asking the same people having a dig at you if it's okay to keep posting.

samp5668ea6309a91000.jpg

• Upvote 2

The fun of getting to play with a couple of my broken toys one last time makes it worth it alone.

MT said I was blocked yet quotes me.

What an idiot. :rolleyes:

I don't need approval in the slightest. Why are you taking this so seriously? " rather than making a fucking drama out of it like some 14 year old Facebook Selfie Chick." :laughing:

My poll is genuine but I am just having a bit of fun with the posts. Sorry if it has upset you so. I really didn't mean to cause you stress, or frustration in any way. Please forgive me.

Take a warning from folk who already left this AFC Forum :

I struggled mightily for years after walking away. my father disowned me. the AFC family put a hit on me. the police tried to make me a witness. lots of pressure. very tough. and very tough for me personally. even though i didn't hurt anyone, i felt like i betrayed my AFC oath and it really troubled me. only God and time were able to fix that.

The fun of getting to play with a couple of my broken toys one last time makes it worth it alone.

MT said I was blocked yet quotes me.

What an idiot. :rolleyes:

I don't need approval in the slightest. Why are you taking this so seriously? " rather than making a fucking drama out of it like some 14 year old Facebook Selfie Chick." :laughing:

My poll is genuine but I am just having a bit of fun with the posts. Sorry if it has upset you so. I really didn't mean to cause you stress, or frustration in any way. Please forgive me.

So you like the drama as much as the Facebook lassies.

I withdraw my line of questioning.

I voted yes. The sooner you stop posting the better IMO.

Aw bless :wub: but I would have expected a lot better from you min.

Maybe you should start a similar poll regarding yourself to see how well you get on Mr "best poster"

Nah you wouldn't risk it as you couldn't stop yourself from posting for a week let alone a year.