Scotland v Italy

Scotland V Italy Tickets

Scotland Supporters Club applications for this match are being taken up until 9.00pm(phone applications) and until midnight (web applications) on Friday 19th October.

Following this application period an announcement will be made to all SSC members(by e mail and on the Scotland Supporters Club website) on Monday 22nd of October on how the remaining tickets will be allocated.

The remaining tickets for the match will be allocated across all members who applied and will NOT be dependent on how that application was received(Post,Phone & Web will be considered evenly).

A public sale is not planned at this moment as all available tickets are expected to be taken by current SSC members.

The Scotland Supporters club would greatly appreciate if all supporters enquiries for additional Italy tickets be delayed until this announcement is made next week.

Many thanks

Scotland Supporters Club

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCOTLAND v ITALY

UPDATE ........ MONDAY 22 OCTOBER 2007

Scotland Supporters Club applications for this match have now all been received and along with Debenture sales nearly 35,000 tickets have been sold to date.

There are a few thousand tickets remaining for this match and these will be made available to Scotland Supporters Club members only.

These remaining tickets will be put on sale on SATURDAY 3RD NOVEMBER at 9.00 AM via the Scotland ticket hotline 08700 12 16 23 ONLY and will be restricted to 1 per member(except in the Family section where 1 adult and 1 child purchase will be permitted) on a first come first served basis.

It is not anticipated that there will be a public sale to due to current demand from members.

Information on the above sale will also be e mailed to SSC members today (22 October 2007).

The remaining tickets have been allocated to Member clubs, Youth groups, Away supporters, Media, Hospitality and Partners.

All members who applied before midnight on Friday (19th) will be guaranteed a ticket for the game.The above sale is only for additional ticket requests.

For the initial application period only Child members were able to apply for Family Section tickets in order that we could guarantee their place.

As we have now guaranteed these members tickets the remaining Family Section tickets will be available to Adult members who wish to bring a child.

Please note that there are only a small number of tickets remaining in this section.

The Scotland Supporters Club

Guest LondonScottish
If anybody gets or hears of a spare ticket for this please let me know :thumbup1:

I'm looking too. They're gonna be rare as rocking horse sh*t!! :laughing:

How much will they be changing hands for???

Sale causes me a problem as I am booked on 0906 train up for the Dons game that day so go no chance of being able to order a ticket due to crap network coverage in deepest darkest fife. Wish they had just done a straight ballot.

Also how come Corporate and member clubs are suddenly getting 12,000 tickets. Where was this demand from the hangers on for the earlier games in the campaign? If SSC members are getting restricted tickets for this game then so should the fat cats.

Sale causes me a problem as I am booked on 0906 train up for the Dons game that day so go no chance of being able to order a ticket due to crap network coverage in deepest darkest fife. Wish they had just done a straight ballot.

Also how come Corporate and member clubs are suddenly getting 12,000 tickets. Where was this demand from the hangers on for the earlier games in the campaign? If SSC members are getting restricted tickets for this game then so should the fat cats.

not happy at all

should have been a ballot where everyone had the same chance.

Now I'll try and phone saturday morning but no doubt the phone lines will crash and won't be back up until well after I'm on the train to aberdeen for the united game.

I presume loads of folk like me applied for 2 tickets per member. Why didn't they just get all those who did the same and randomly allocated tickets?

Also with all these ***king hanger-ons getting tickets they better not put me in next to them in the SS

Was there for the France game and at 1-0 got told to "sit down" by some auld ***t grabbing the back of my shirt and hauling me down.

Guest LondonScottish
The phone lines will crash as soon as they open what a stupid way to do it they already know which ssc members want another ticket

When anyone that does get through for their two tickets, PM me with the price. Thanks. :laughing:

not happy at all

should have been a ballot where everyone had the same chance.

Now I'll try and phone saturday morning but no doubt the phone lines will crash and won't be back up until well after I'm on the train to aberdeen for the united game.

I presume loads of folk like me applied for 2 tickets per member. Why didn't they just get all those who did the same and randomly allocated tickets?

Also with all these ***king hanger-ons getting tickets they better not put me in next to them in the SS

Was there for the France game and at 1-0 got told to "sit down" by some auld ***t grabbing the back of my shirt and hauling me down.

I'm in exactly the same situation.

However, i've got my ticket, my mates being given my SSC number and it's now his problem if he gets a ticket or not!

im going to phone with a mates number. Praying i get through!

I don't think you are allowed to do that unless you are a member too

You have to use a credit/debit card in the member's name and be able to confirm the address

If you don't fit this criteria balders pm me and I'll phone for you :laughing: