Sam Cosgrove

He was outstanding yesterday. Absolutely bossed the Motherwell centre backs. Won every physical battle. His link up play and ability to bring team mates in to the game was really good.

Then there's his goal... The finish of a guy absolutely brimming with confidence and playing with a real swagger. Love it.

I couldn't have been more wrong about the guy. His transformation has been incredible and he and the management team deserve tremendous credit for that.

Cosgrove has played absolutely fucking shite barring 2 games this season. 2 fucking games.

I don't want to write him off. I have done, because I've seen him in many games and he's a fucking terrible player with no ability.

Every so often Mackie popped up and played a blinder, this did not make him a footballer.

Cosgrove is and always will be shite. A little 7/10 rather than a 4/10 performance against Livingston does not change this.

You really don't have an eye for a footballer, been a few times lately I have thought Jesus that boy is a zoomer with some comments after games.

I was willing to give Cosgrove the benefit of the doubt at the beginning, then I watched him properly in numerous games.

Put it this way, there's a reason he cost 20k from Carlisle. Useless cunt 90% of the time.

All I want for Christmas is proper creative midfielder and a proper striker.

Great post +1

Great post +1

To be fair he looked horrendous when he first arrived, but given the level he'd been playing at that probably should have been no surprise. 

It was hard to imagine he'd develop this much, but in a couple of seasons he's become arguably one of our most important players.

If he was playing for the cheeks he's be 'worth' a couple of million right now, no doubt about it. 

To be fair he looked horrendous when he first arrived, but given the level he'd been playing at that probably should have been no surprise.

It was hard to imagine he'd develop this much, but in a couple of seasons he's become arguably one of our most important players.

If he was playing for the cheeks he's be 'worth' a couple of million right now, no doubt about it.

Yup we'd all written him off but he'd just played well a number of games before that post. Idiotic

From December last season to this October Cosgrove has scored 34 goals for us.

At the beginning of last season if anyone had said he'd score that many goals in 10 months for us they'd have been taken away by the men in white coats. A remarkable transformation.

I can't even think who the last Aberdeen player was who scored 34 or more goals for us in less than a full season? It doesn't happen very often.

His goal yesterday will have clubs from down south taking even closer notice of him. That showed he isn't just about penalties and headers.

The movement, pace and composure he showed were all top drawer.

His transformation in the past 12 months has been unbelieavable

The Sky Sports exposure will have done his profile no harm.

Couple that with FM and Wyscout and even more scouts will be up for a look.

Would be interesting to know what his current valuation would be. If he were doing it in EFL1 I don't think it would be unrealistic for his club to ask for offers over £10million.

But he's doing it in Scotland. At a higher level. So likely half that  :dontknow:

Realistically we'd get less than a million. 

@@RUL tell him the story son :cool:

Here Shinnie - it's no often I am bang on the money, but I never had a doubt in my noggin about Samuel.

'when do you ever, you naive old cunt? die immediately' I'd assume would be the reply from some; but I placed currency on this pledge - that tells me that I saw more than just a reason to spout the usual fan fare (list taking etc).

All Im saying, is to for one second take a moment, and really ask yourself, 'is dad receiving information from a higher place?'

Maybe. Pocrawred made that very insinuation there about backing the Dons; but it was different this one... I went to great lengths to crow on about victory (the ferocious onslaught spilled onto twitter such was the confidence).

All I'm saying is at the very least consider buying a tshirt. These sorts of times demand some sort of commemorative marking.

Only taking requests atm - previous store was closed down owing to various whathaveyou.

But if I can go in with a plan - a solid set of figures - I can really sit down with the big hitters of tshirt creation and hash out a price that's fair for us all (completely profit free - you're just purchasing an item that several other cunts are).

Mon the fucking Cosgrove.

Hah the transformation has been incredible. I cannot remember the story but I know you praised Cosgrove and I...didn't.

@@RUL tell him the story son :cool:

Here Shinnie - it's no often I am bang on the money, but I never had a doubt in my noggin about Samuel.

'when do you ever, you naive old cunt? die immediately' I'd assume would be the reply from some; but I placed currency on this pledge - that tells me that I saw more than just a reason to spout the usual fan fare (list taking etc).

All Im saying, is to for one second take a moment, and really ask yourself, 'is dad receiving information from a higher place?'

Maybe. Pocrawred made that very insinuation there about backing the Dons; but it was different this one... I went to great lengths to crow on about victory (the ferocious onslaught spilled onto twitter such was the confidence).

All I'm saying is at the very least consider buying a tshirt. These sorts of times demand some sort of commemorative marking.

Only taking requests atm - previous store was closed down owing to various whathaveyou.

But if I can go in with a plan - a solid set of figures - I can really sit down with the big hitters of tshirt creation and hash out a price that's fair for us all (completely profit free - you're just purchasing an item that several other cunts are).

Mon the fucking Cosgrove.

Fair play to you Dad if you always backed Cosgrove 34 goals in 10 months is some transformation. When I first watched him it was obvious that he was strong, could hold the ball up and link the play well he just looked like he couldn't score in a brothel with £100 tied to his cock. He has now clearly put that part of his game right and has a scoring ratio in the last 10 months that Adam Rooney never came close to. He always looks full of confidence.

We should be looking for a minimum £2m for this guy. He completely outshone the guy that was supposed to score the goals for us (Stevie May). He's young and improving all the time and has the attributes to be a success in The English Championship.