Where will we finish?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. 2nd, 3rd or 4th?

• 2nd.
    • 3rd.
    • 4th.
    • 4th and nae even in Europe.

Need to wait until tonight about 10pm to answer

It will come down to who wants it more I believe we can get a draw sadlly I think Hibs can do us a big favour

Hearts Win - 3rd .............. Hibs have nothing to play for - prediction Rangers win Rangers 2nd Aberdeen 3rd hibs 4th (no change if we lose)

Hearts Draw - 2nd............ Hibs and Rangers both have strong reasons to win - prediction Hibs win Aberdeen 2nd Hibs 3rd rangers 4th (if we lose hibs will go through on Goals difference/scored unless we have a high scoring 1 goal loss and they a low scoring score draw and low scoring win

Hibs narrow win .............. Hibs and Rangers both have strong reasons to win - prediction Hibs win Hibs 2nd Aberdeen 3rd Rangers 4th no change if we lose

One thing though is Kings statement the other day talking about the rights issue

“One of the factors involved is getting our licence and because we run a deficit deliberately, we’ve always got to satisfy the licensing authorities – the SFA and Uefa – that we have sufficient funds to fund our deficit. We’ve already had to give cash guarantees in advance of next season. Whether we raise money from the rights issue or not, I’m in for the money because right now I’m underpinning the cash.

that could also add a cat amongst the pigeons for europe

Its a forum poll min.

Just vote what you think at this moment.

:)

I have no idea at the moment - Hibs is the key to it

if you want a answer at this moment in time I think Hibs will win both games in which case we will be third behind hibs - I dont see us winning

I think they have reason to want to win both games they have the ability to do so and currently they are the team hitting decent form - their win against Celtic was pivotal

Need to wait until tonight about 10pm to answer

Its a forum poll min.

Just vote what you think at this moment.

:)

I have no idea at the moment - Hibs is the key to it

if you want a answer at this moment in time I think Hibs will win both games in which case we will be third behind hibs - I dont see us winning

I think they have reason to want to win both games they have the ability to do so and currently they are the team hitting decent form - their win against Celtic was pivotal

So you think 3rd.

Ta. :rolleyes:;)

However I hold the right to change my mind based on scores tonight - I think we finish 2nd if hibs only manage a draw

aye we can draw at parkhead especially if hibs get 4 more points and huns 1 more point as it stands going into the last 20 mins.

memories of hibs rangers downing tools previously at easter road will see celtic and aberdeen shooting into the same goal

Best case scenario is Hibs lose to Hearts but beat the Huns.

If Hibs lose then they have nothing to play for Saturday, as they cant catch Rangers. It would guarantee us a Euro spot, but there is more money for second place, so im hoping its a draw.

the most entertaining end to the season is this:

Hearts 0-2 Hibs

Hibs 2-2 Rangers

celtic are winning 2-1 with minutes to go and Brown tugs a shirt to concede penalty. Ref waves play on until Brown points to the spot and begins his Cosgrove sending off walk.

Rooney on for the last two minutes tucks away pen nicely in his last kick for the Dons

Hibs will be absolutely desperate to beat Rangers that is a given, they despise them as much as us.

For me we have to hope Hearts win tonight and trust Hibs to do the business on Sunday against Rangers.

One thing is for sure we need to rely on other results going our way.

For those saying draw tonight is good, that would be the worst outcome as assuming we get nothing against Celtic we we will definitely not be 2nd.

If Hibs lose then they have nothing to play for Saturday, as they cant catch Rangers. It would guarantee us a Euro spot, but there is more money for second place, so im hoping its a draw.

We would finish third if it's a draw if we get beat by Celtic in that scenario.

Beating Rangers is always something to play for.

The game is on Sunday.

Something tells me we'll sneak 2nd, by doing nothing.

Quite possible.

Best case scenario is Hibs lose to Hearts but beat the Huns.

Yep, or we'll need a result at Celtic Park.

We're the only team with it in our own hands.

The other 2 teams will have to take maximum points and rely on results elsewhere.

Dons to finish second.

• Upvote 1