Sevco Thread

Guest milne_afc

I just don't think it's classy mocking someone for the state he is in

Why was Gascoigne that repugnant any way, no way is he in the level of ricksen for me

Yes or no.

Gascoigne was on a different level from ricksen, genuinely world class but continually made a cunt of it. Ricksen was(past tense) just a minker.

Fucking huns giving it the, "The fuck the SFA" pish because of all this Gascoigne shite.

They have a short memory, when have the SFA ever not looked after them...

1. SFA bent over backwards to try to put the Newco straight into the Premier.

2. SFA are quite happy to play along and pretend that it is still the same club & nothing ever happended.

3. Morelos red card rescinded & all the ones they got rescinded last season.

4. Gerard being allowed to mouth off about the SFA & officials and get away with it.

5. This carry on with the semi allocation.

I can't see us beating them this time but I'd fucking love it if we did. I bet we get royaly fucked over by the officials on the day too.

• Upvote 1

Ally McCoist today. “It (making a cunt of first inviting him and then publicly uninviting him) is just what happens in Scotland.

That statement alone makes it ok to rip the pish out of both of them. Complete lack of awareness - check. Misplaced Self grandisement that we’ll all get what he means and silently agree - check. The incorrect base assumption that we all operate at that level permanently and that we won’t have a problem if he tars us all with his own filthy brush - check.

Hun wanks the lot of them. To be reviled at every opportunity.

• Upvote 1

I’m not sure where your coming from here MT, clearly he has mental issues as do murderers, rapists and paedo’s. Not by any means putting him in that bracket but what defines being a scum bag?

If you display scumbag behaviour regardless of your personal issues, surely you’re a scumbag. He needs help clearly but he’s not been put into an asylum so needs to take responsibility for his actions?

millertime get to fuck. Fuckin sick of you being a fuckin grot and havin opposite views to what you read for 'takin' the piss. You are a prize cock. Go fuck yourself. KNOB. Hope your mental issues fk you up. Attention seeking shitpot.

:laughing:

'Grot' desvering a special mention there.