Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

• 2 weeks later...

I see tyson fury was on wwe raw. Having a donnybrook with strong broman. The locker room had to clear to break it up. If tyson unifies the belts it's off to the wwe for him coz he's good on the mic.

I wish I was at the taylor fight in Glasgow when that japanese monster inoue was fighting, his punches sound different from everyone else's, a bit like hearing mcilroy skelping the ball.

• 2 weeks later...

Canelo needs to fight bjs or callum smith at super middle. Either of those lads will give him a good fight. Callum smith has the power to knock him out, bjs could oitbox him. The fight will be in vegas, so either of the english lads will need to win by tko. If it goes to points then, unless its like when floyd schooled a younger canelo, they will lose.

I am watching the fight, and how canelo can put up with the heavy blows is something else, he evem gets stronger as the fight goes on. Steroids... It wouldn't surprise me if panama lewis was there with his special drink, like he had for aaron Pryor, or even more heinous, taking the padding out of reyes gloves when one of his fighters took on billy collins and just knocked the young lads carreer to the kerb. Just sayin, he was looking stronger and stonger. Bjs is another cheat, but he needs to fight him or callum smith.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't watch the Smith fight but seen plenty say it was a terrible decision, would be dangerous to send him to Canelo.

Some punch from Wilder, he's an awful boxer but fuck me the power he has in that right is just ridiculous.

Smith fight was close. One or two rounds in it max and could have gone either way. I personally thought Ryder won it but it's probably one of those that goes in favour of the champ.

Ryder won the fight I thought. The 117-111 card is a fucking stitch up.

Wilder's punch was fucking fantastic. He was getting stood on his head before that, cant box worth a fuck but he doesn't need to. He'd send Joshua into retirement if they ever fought.

Joshua fight intrigues me now as he has the power to actually trouble Wilder, said for a while it's a fire fight between them and it'll come down to who gets the big shot off first, that said Joshua has it all to prove this weekend coming, see he's slimmed down a fair bit and he's just speaking shit in all his interviews, imagine he retires if he loses again.

Joshua fight intrigues me now as he has the power to actually trouble Wilder, said for a while it's a fire fight between them and it'll come down to who gets the big shot off first, that said Joshua has it all to prove this weekend coming, see he's slimmed down a fair bit and he's just speaking shit in all his interviews, imagine he retires if he loses again.

Yeah don't think he'd carry on if he gets chinned again.

Would love to see Hearn's face when/if it happens.

The hbo documentary about the spinks tyson fight explains that spinkses manager, butch Lewis, was playing a blinder until fight night and whinged about not seeing tyson getting taped up, which is the usual case. Tyson, already up for it started punching holes in walls(like tong po in kickboxer) spibks heard the noise and took some convincing to fight.

Loved butch lewis' outfit on fight night, dinner suit, no shirt, just a collar and a white bow tie. Pimpin'