Darts

f**king scum. Just made Anderson look like a right twat. He has been saying for months Glasgow is going to be bouncing, best atmosphere in the Premier League and he couldn't wait to play there. Feel sorry for him. I'm sure he can trust Aberdeen to deliver the Scottish atmosphere he craves.

Was there last night and I was appalled by the behaviour of the Weegie crowd. Up until the Anderson v Lewis match the fans had been boisterous but generally well behaved, however as soon as Lewis came out the atmosphere turned from pro Anderson to anti Lewis. By the time he reached the stage he was drenched in beer and by the third leg there were people sitting at the sponsors tables who were chucking coins at him. It was embarrassing and disgusting to watch as guys in suits threw beer, coins and lighters at Lewis who to be fair to him, remained as calm as possible in the circumstances. He gets a hard time from folk for his moaning and storming off but I thought he did well to remain on the stage last night as he was well within his right to walk off. I can only hope these knuckle draggers do not manage to get their hands on any tickets for the Commonwealth Games or even worse The Ryder Cup in 2014 as I'd hate the rest of the world to judge Scotland on their actions.

Through all this though, the person I feel most sorry for is Gary Anderson, who was completely put off his game when 3-0 up by having to protect Lewis on the stage.

Again it comes to this... Glasgow : Scotland's shame!

Took it bit far after the entrance, fair enough boo-ing but no need for coins and that!

Good sportsmanship from Anderson though when they said he'd missed that double 20 on purpose as a sign of good sportsmanship.. (Although he wasn't hitting them anyway so whether or not thats true :confused: )

Hopefully the english crowds realise that it wasn't Andersons fault and let him off a bit, although saying that, he's won 4 out of 5 games in outwith Scotland so far and he seems to play a lot better so it may go in his favour if he pulls his finger out!

Was there last night and I was appalled by the behaviour of the Weegie crowd. Up until the Anderson v Lewis match the fans had been boisterous but generally well behaved, however as soon as Lewis came out the atmosphere turned from pro Anderson to anti Lewis. By the time he reached the stage he was drenched in beer and by the third leg there were people sitting at the sponsors tables who were chucking coins at him. It was embarrassing and disgusting to watch as guys in suits threw beer, coins and lighters at Lewis who to be fair to him, remained as calm as possible in the circumstances. He gets a hard time from folk for his moaning and storming off but I thought he did well to remain on the stage last night as he was well within his right to walk off. I can only hope these knuckle draggers do not manage to get their hands on any tickets for the Commonwealth Games or even worse The Ryder Cup in 2014 as I'd hate the rest of the world to judge Scotland on their actions.

Through all this though, the person I feel most sorry for is Gary Anderson, who was completely put off his game when 3-0 up by having to protect Lewis on the stage.

Atmosphere earlier in night was bouncing but there was always a massive underlying feeling of hatred bubbling. Even in first match some of the stuff getting shouted at Wade was way ott. Apparently he has aids, deserves cancer, is gay, is a paedophile, takes it up the arse, wanks, tosses and is a fenian b*stard.

the noise during Barney match was unbelievable but by start of Lewis match was fully expecting crowd to go way ott and so it was.

We were sitting right up back and never ever seen as much fights break out in my life. Most seem to be after the Rangers FT score came in but the massive one during the Anderson match was quality with chairs flying everywhere.

Anderson will do well to come back from that, he will get serious grief playing in England from now on, he may not of expected it to get that bad, but he brought it on him self as minutes after the world champs final he said live on SKY, that just wait till he plays in Glasgow so "they" can get some of the same.

Nothing surer that come 7th April, Lewis and Wade will get hassle, Barney and Anderson cheered, and Taylor always seems to like Aberdeen so he will get a mixed crowd on the cheery side.

• 2 weeks later...

Anderson said it was the best night of his life....the flower of Scotland when he won was superb!

Looked a superb atmosphere without the idiots!

I really wanted him to hit that Double to win the match when they were still singing that ion full flow, I won't be missing this again next year. It looked like a great night for everyone there and the players seemed to enjoy it too.

Nice one, brilliant to see some praise at long last! Dont think i have ever seen the PDC publicly thank any crowd before.

Excellent stuff.

Hopefully they don't bother in Glasgow next year. Good to see them confirming they'll definitely be back here in 2012 though. They should put on Anderson v Taylor....place would be rocking!