Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

You'd be right saying that. He wasn't match fit last season when he joined. Still only 31 and was an £8.5m centre forward only a few years ago.

With a proper pre season and a bit more pace around him and midfield runners, he'll do well.

Plus he flattened Brown's balls.

Still think we'll lose Souttar and Lafferty.

Our new Ozzie left back Garrucio has been stealing the show in training supposedly. And have you seen his bird? FFS. Cannae wait to see her in Lidl on Dalry Road.

Get a picture up then you prick.

You'd be right saying that. He wasn't match fit last season when he joined. Still only 31 and was an £8.5m centre forward only a few years ago.

With a proper pre season and a bit more pace around him and midfield runners, he'll do well.

Plus he flattened Brown's balls.

Still think we'll lose Souttar and Lafferty.

Our new Ozzie left back Garrucio has been stealing the show in training supposedly. And have you seen his bird? FFS. Cannae wait to see her in Lidl on Dalry Road.

Lafferty should have been chased out of your club for his tweet the other day.

Huns without the bus fare and all that.

Lafferty should have been chased out of your club for his tweet the other day.

Huns without the bus fare and all that.

What Tweet? Things about to change? Mate. Budge said she thought it was good for Edinburgh that Hivs won the cup. Any chasing and Grandma should be first to reach for the Nikes.

Think Lafferty might go to Sevco. I'm ok with it. Naisy will be a bigger player for us. Yeah. I said Naisy.

I have a weird and positive feeling about this dirty dozen signings. Individually a bit meh. But the dressing room is supposedly buzzing already.

Crawford likely sign. And Mitchell still a good chance.

Strangely up for it now. Missing Celtic home opener. Climbing Ben Nevis. Any you northerners from Fort William? Decent nightlife and talent for 10 big city boys in decent threads? Not into farmers daughters and tartan army types. I like high heels. Although they murder my feet. ?

Strangely up for it now. Missing Celtic home opener. Climbing Ben Nevis. Any you northerners from Fort William? Decent nightlife and talent for 10 big city boys in decent threads? Not into farmers daughters and tartan army types. I like high heels. Although they murder my feet.

Nightlife pretty dire in Fort William & it is indeed the town that time forgot. Plenty of pubs on the main high street & a Wetherspoons at the far end of town.

One of the best places to eat would be the Ben Nevis Inn at Achintee Farm which is right at the base of Ben Nevis. It's always very busy so best to book ahead if you have a rough idea of what time you will be down off the Ben.

Spice Tandoori at top of the high street is also pretty decent.

Stay away from the village of Caol, has been known for people to be attacked with chainsaws over there.

Lennon splashing the cash again I see. Ok not mega bucks likely but that is two transfer fees paid already.

Maybe the rumours I heard of him getting a (TOTAL) budget of £10m this season weren't actually that far off the mark.

Hibs have never really been a fee paying club.

• Downvote 1

Hope you are taking advantage of the fine weather to wash and dry your bed sheets at the moment?

Why would you think I am bed wetting by that post?

Weirdo.

I am simply referring back to rumours some Hibs mates said that Lennon has a larger working budget than normal for Hibs.

They are simply backing their manager after he pretended he would fk off if they didn't.

Chance to offload either of Considine, or Reynolds???? To make room for an actual left back.

Tommy Wright is looking for a left back.

Yeah none of them are actual left backs but they can do the job there for him.

McInnes......... GET ON IT.

Neither will be leaving.

McInnes puts a lot of stock into trust.

In McInnes's eyes both are reliable and dependable players and he trusts them implicitly.

Reynolds is happy with lot as a squad player. He's looking beyond football and is happy with his squad status.

Considine, if everyone is fit a first pick, unfortunately.

I have a weird and positive feeling about this dirty dozen signings. Individually a bit meh. But the dressing room is supposedly buzzing already.

Crawford likely sign. And Mitchell still a good chance.

Strangely up for it now. Missing Celtic home opener. Climbing Ben Nevis. Any you northerners from Fort William? Decent nightlife and talent for 10 big city boys in decent threads? Not into farmers daughters and tartan army types. I like high heels. Although they murder my feet. ?

Good luck in Fort William skins you might just need it. There will likely a few locals spoiling for a scrap with you out of town boys. Be on your guard.

Good luck in Fort William skins you might just need it. There will likely a few locals spoiling for a scrap with you out of town boys. Be on your guard.

What could go wrong Shinn?

Big city boy at the bar. Loud voice. Excuse me my good man, could I bother you for your wine list please? In the meantime I'll just take a small Beaujolais, a dry white wine and a Martini. And I hate to be a grumpy Gus, but the toilets leave a bit to be desired. I nearly slipped in there on my new Chelsea boots....

?

• Site Sponsor

What could go wrong Shinn?

Big city boy at the bar. Loud voice. Excuse me my good man, could I bother you for your wine list please? In the meantime I'll just take a small Beaujolais, a dry white wine and a Martini. And I hate to be a grumpy Gus, but the toilets leave a bit to be desired. I nearly slipped in there on my new Chelsea boots....

Watch yersel Skins, you could end up like Edward Woodward in the Wicker Man.

Or is that some other wee cunt...?

Watch yersel Skins, you could end up like Edward Woodward in the Wicker Man.

Or is that some other wee cunt...?

To be honest. No gonna look for it or spoil an important weekend and charity cause to me. Certainly no over some wee locals in Caterpillar boots and old firm tops.

Every wee town is the same. Whitley Bay the worst.

Celtic and Rangers amongst favourites to sign Joe Hart. I wouldn't mind that. He's shite.

Noticed he was playing cricket for some team at the weekend. Surely as a professional footballer that's a bit daft to (a) be doing that, and (b) allow it to be publicised.

Can't imagine his employers would be too impressed at a broken hand or some kind of injury from playing that.