Partick Thistle 0 - 6 Aberdeen

Aye all caught up now.

Fantastic goals. Loved the celebrations for Wrights 3 goal.

Highlights showing some potential defensive blunders from Logan - everyone needs to bring their A game on Saturday.

Aye thought there looked a few brainless moments in defence in the highlights. Not bitching but everyone needs to have an 8+/10 to win the cup next week. Please Ash please get well laid by India on Friday and be a zen Baresi on the Saturday.

Great win today. Feels good to finish second so comfortably after hearing all the comments about how we only finished runners up the past few seasons because of no Rangers, Hearts and Hibs etc in the division. Well Rangers and Hearts were both there and we easily finished above both and we took care of Hibs in the SC. And we also beat our own record points tally for a non old firm team. Finishing second is realistically the best we can do with the strength of the current Celtic squad and management team.

I'm very proud of the team's efforts this season we all should be. Win the cup next week and it'll be our best season in over a quarter of a century.

Well said min.

Just caught the highlights and it was a very impressive performance overall.

Scott Wright? Brilliant for the young loon and hopefully he can push on now and stake his claim to start more games next season. He will be on the bench for the final and hopefully might get on at some point.

Ryan Christie - as I said in the other thread he is a real talent but I can`t see us affording him if he is looking to leave Celtic. Hope I am wrong.

It is very difficult to be critical when you win 6 nil away from home but... there were some signs of defensive weakness which would be punished severely by Celtic so we really need to focus for the full 90 mins next week.

Let`s hope that they have the determination and desire to make sure there are no stupid errors (Gash - are you listening) and that we take whatever chances come our way. If you miss glaring opportunities against Celtic you usually pay the price.

You need a new gaffer min. Its obvious the jambos will get nowhere under Cathro.

In saying that this season has been embarrassing for Scottish football with Celtic going unbeaten in all competitions, perhaps it might get back a bit of credibility if we can win the cup. Big ask that though.

The reality is that we need Hearts, Hibs and Sevco doing better and taking points off Sellteek. I'd say we are doing as well as could be expected in recent times maybe even punching above our weight.

It's a more interesting league when there's a strong challenge from Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen and one of the others like Motherwell. I'm sure your fans have the same moan. But the weegie two say there's no challenge, then dismantle any team that poses any threat every year.

Say what you want about Romanov. But I loved his hatred of them. He openly said there's an OF tax. To them, any fee to an English club has 30% added. Plus first to cut their ticket allocation. He said he'd rather have empty seats.

Hope we can all challenge next year. Except Hibs. Who I hope get pumped back into the Championship and go bust. X