Motherwell

Champions league football, well qualifying for it a distinct possibility seem to have uncovered a gem in ojaama and have other sellable assets,also just turned a profit. Hats off ?

Haven't we lost the 2 CL places and are down to 1?

^ Pretty poor this season but much better yesterday.

Ojamma is that good that he draws 2+ opposition players, which is making room for our other creators of Murphy and Law. Since the wee man came in, we have moved to a solid 4-4-2 with OJ playing off Higdon (he's a striker, not a winger). Our goals scored stat at home since he joined has went through the roof!

Ojamma is that good that he draws 2+ opposition players, which is making room for our other creators of Murphy and Law. Since the wee man came in, we have moved to a solid 4-4-2 with OJ playing off Higdon (he's a striker, not a winger). Our goals scored stat at home since he joined has went through the roof!

Only interested in Murphy as he's a Football Manager legend for me.

As I said earlier it's good to see another team pushing Rangers hard for that Champs League spot, administration or not.

Aye just goes to show the importance of having a strong captain(organiser and motivator) on the pitch.

Bit like Arnason...but obviously our board don't recognise this...hey ho

Arnie was utter poop again today. Granted he was playing in a weird position but then when he dropped back later on he was still crap. Give yourself a shake Arnie

Since when did i play for Motherwell like? ;)

That captain hasn't been on the pitch the last 4 games now. He can't get back into the side ;)

Good point Big Stall...by what OJ says The Iceman has completley "gone off the boil"

I'm watching the game just now...was my son's birthday party at Sports Village or would have been there...It's pretty turgid stuff.