A Great Big Mouthful Of Dog Cock

Ke1t

So I'm watching Youtube, and for whatever reason... possibly I'm a fucking idiot or something... for whatever reason I decide to see if there's a video of the world's biggest dog on there.

Turns out there is.

It's this dog that's pretty big, fucking huge you might even say, and it's called Zeus. A great Dane that measures, fuck, I don't know, could be 800 feet tall for all I give a fuck about it, anyway the point is that it's a pretty big fucking dog. I'm going to post the video so you can see.... here.... here's it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSeiCtv8Nts

I click on the video, and right enough it's a great big dug.

What strikes me about the video, however, is that this dimwitted cunt... I'm talking about the owner of the dog, not the dog... this dimwitted cunt is letting the dog drink out of the tap.

Now I won't even let a dog on my furniture, because they're basically animals with their arses and cocks (or tits and fannies, I'm not being sexist) all hanging out. And I don't want a dog's arse, cock, tits or fanny rubbing all over my furniture. I've a hard enough time tolerating a dog in the hoose, truth be told. Because they're filthy, stupid, annoying fuckers of things, dogs.

I understand that some people, most probably, are happy enough to have a dog's arse on the same piece of furniture that they sit on themselves. They'll quite happily have a dog's schlong just draped over the material of their couch, or dragging along their carpet. Some people even let these animals sleep in the same bed as them.

But letting your dog lick the tap? Jesus fucking Christ.... surely even 'dog lovers' can see that that's about the most unhygienic thing you can do, short of letting their dog just pish and shit all over the hoose.

And don't anyone give me the 'Dog's gobs are cleaner than a human's' line... that's pure bollocks. Dogs will sit for hours just licking away at their own cock and balls and arse... and unless their arseholes and cocks are filled with mouthwash and Dettol, there is no way in fuck that a dog's gob is cleaner than a human's. Their arseholes might be cleaner than a human's arsehole, I can believe that... simply based upon the amount of time the fucking things spend cleaning their arseholes with their tongue.

So Zeus there, after a busy morning of licking the shite out of his arsehole with his own tongue, then saunters into the kitchen, his tongue coated with shite and the bacteria that lives on dogshite, he saunters into the kitchen and this fucking retard of a woman just happily lets the fucking thing lick away at the tap with his shitty, pubey, cock-infused tongue.

And then she has herself a glass of water. Or she gives the neighbour's kids a glass of water, and then people wonder why all their fucking kids are going blind.

Am I the only person who sees a problem here?

4545391865_f9c039343f_z.jpg

• Upvote 1

Typically squeamish Virgo , the World would be a better place if we all could lick oor ane erseholes , it's far more environmentally friendly. Toilet paper is a big corporate rip off. Human beings are right up themselves if they think that the use of toilet paper marks a high point in sophistication.

If we all ate Macrobiotically , of course , it would be a lot more appetising , in fact , it would be like having seconds.

I agree about keeping dogs in baskets or even outside in kennels , however.

There was a boy in Moray on the news last night who keeps 56 German Shepherds in fairly squalid conditions. His neighbours went to court about the noise , hygiene and general upset but the judge overuled them to defend his right ! Now I stand up for the rights of the individual but in this case , I regard both dog owner and judge as being 'nae right'.