Celtic V Aberdeen (3 - 1)

Do we stick with the back 4 from this week? As much as I think Shinnie is better used in midfield, I think I'd prefer to see a settled back 4 going in to this.

The problem with that is, who babysits Jack. Maclean is capable is taking care of Bitton but then that leaves Jack on Brown and we all know what's going to happen there.

In theory Goodwillie should be used in a game like this but IMO he's been completely off form (1st half at Healts aside), lazy and doesn't look interested. Rooney to get the nod?

Pawlett can fuck himself right in the pussy for this one. No time for little fairies here.

McInnes needs to be smart about this one or we could be in for our annual spanking.

Do we stick with the back 4 from this week? As much as I think Shinnie is better used in midfield, I think I'd prefer to see a settled back 4 going in to this.

The problem with that is, who babysits Jack. Maclean is capable is taking care of Bitton but then that leaves Jack on Brown and we all know what's going to happen there.

In theory Goodwillie should be used in a game like this but IMO he's been completely off form (1st half at Healts aside), lazy and doesn't look interested. Rooney to get the nod?

Pawlett can fuck himself right in the pussy for this one. No time for little fairies here.

McInnes needs to be smart about this one or we could be in for our annual spanking.

Annual spanking it is then!