4 hours ago, North_Andy_Dandy said:

World rankings have nothing to do with how the actual league quality is.

Gurr is an unknown so I’ll leave my judgement until he’s played. Hayes has played left back before so I’ve no problems with him there. There needs to be some patience with the summer signings, we’re on the end of a pandemic where the clubs been losing £1 million a month so aye maybe they won’t just be signing players for fun. 

Our own Coefficient is so false, the level of Scottish football outside Celtic & Rangers would have us no where near being ranked 11th. That’s where the expectation comes from seeing those 2 qualify and thinking it’s should be just as easy for the rest of us.

I seen us struggle to beat the likes Dumbarton last year so I’m under no illusions that Thursday will be easy. 

I admit to some of you concerns about the squad but I just don’t see it as being as bad a team that we have as some people are making out. Match fitness is a concern but hardly the clubs fault that 2 opposing teams have had Covid outbreaks.

So what’s your prediction for Thursday that we’ll get beat? Or that they’ll pump us?

Is a draw the worst result in the world? These first Euro games have always been tricky for us.

Patience is for young/inexperienced players. Majority of our signings are not.

Europe is knockouts. We have known this all along so zero time for patience there either. 

That is just giving free excuses to poor preparation for what is supposed to be one of our main goals if we are to get to group stages, or reach 100 top banana 100 ?

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Hawd the bus, I now know we don’t need good players, depth of squad, good tactics, not even a chairman willing to spend big and put his money where his mouth is, like he alluded to early doors, just let the likes of st Johnstone,hibs and Dundee Utd buy up all the young talent in the SPL we don’t need it.

Glass is banning pies.hohoho 1st league title coming up, will do, if only other managers knew that before, exciting times

9-E385579-8-BC0-49-E2-9-B54-93-A8-EFD17-

Hope you've charged your phone by now @Dons79

1 hour ago, Itsagoal said:

First time I’ve seen the national flag of the Isle of Man on here. - Whichever way you throw us, we. will stand

What’s it supposed to represent?

tea totalers? 
a warning of inbredness? 
a nod to the kangaroos?

When Hacken appear out just before kick off they will notice around 6000 masked up desperadoes within touching distance of the pitch and their bottle will go. Some players will think they are going to get mugged, threatened with violence, some might think they will be subjected to gun violence and the odd player who makes eye contact with afc1903mad will think they will be subjected to sexual violence. Because of this I predict a resounding 4-zip victory. Well done to the masked up crew!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 4
12 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

When Hacken appear out just before kick off they will notice around 6000 masked up desperadoes within touching distance of the pitch and their bottle will go. Some players will think they are going to get mugged, threatened with violence, some might think they will be subjected to gun violence and the odd player who makes eye contact with afc1903mad will think they will be subjected to sexual violence. Because of this I predict a resounding 4-zip victory. Well done to the masked up crew!

Take it your not going?, shame cause we could just give you a megaphone and you could regale them with one of your stories. They would end up killing themselves and we would go through by default.

please come.

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Take it your not going?, shame cause we could just give you a megaphone and you could regale them with one of your stories. They would end up killing themselves and we would go through by default.

please come.

I didn’t fall into the buy a season ticket scam that Cormack was spouting about. I’d rather wait and see the full squad before I decide to contribute to the cause of helping the multi multi millionaires. 
It would have been good seeing Ramirez and the other new signings but they didn’t give your normal fan that chance. 
I will make do watching the match with RedTV….McInnes turned me into an armchair fan so a few more weeks won’t be much of a problem. 
The only worrying thing I have noticed when not there is that as a club we have generally struggled. They are maybe needing the backing of radges like me because the season ticket punters nowadays are very quiet.

• Dildo 2
On 7/6/2021 at 7:52 AM, Lan_Lad said:

I suspect otherwise. I don't think it would be too difficult to create interest in such a large town that has never had a senior football team. Plus it's still a growing town with a steady population growth.

6 hours ago, Dons79 said:

3 hours ago, Dons79 said:

What’s it supposed to represent?

tea totalers? 
a warning of inbredness? 
a nod to the kangaroos?

Apparently the three legs represent the sun, power and life. It dates back to the 1300’s and whilst I’m an auld mannie, I’m nae that auld that I can verify this or otherwise. A loose description of the motto of the Isle of Man is “whichever way you throw us, we will stand”

11 minutes ago, Itsagoal said:

Apparently the three legs represent the sun, power and life. It dates back to the 1300’s and whilst I’m an auld mannie, I’m nae that auld that I can verify this or otherwise. A loose description of the motto of the Isle of Man is “whichever way you throw us, we will stand”

?? fair play, I always found the flag amusing even though I am not a vexillophile.

6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Here’s another chance to react unless you’ve used your quota for the day. Annoying as fk when that happens ?

bebo pls bring back limitless reactions. We don’t get a true view of the site with these limitations ?

Don’t encourage them….the dildo club would have smoking fingers trying to adjust my score.

I must be doing something different as my score has only altered by 1 in 3 days. Dearie me! 

• Dildo 4
14 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Hawd the bus, I now know we don’t need good players, depth of squad, good tactics, not even a chairman willing to spend big and put his money where his mouth is, like he alluded to early doors, just let the likes of st Johnstone,hibs and Dundee Utd buy up all the young talent in the SPL we don’t need it.

Glass is banning pies.hohoho 1st league title coming up, will do, if only other managers knew that before, exciting times

9-E385579-8-BC0-49-E2-9-B54-93-A8-EFD17-

That's not what the article is about. It's about how Glass changed his own diet a few years ago after Eoin Jess had a health scare.

https://archive.is/9vX5F

It also has this choice quote:

“Journalists normally ask about Rangers and Celtic and I actually couldn’t care less about Rangers and Celtic. I work for Aberdeen. I want the best for Aberdeen. You have an affinity for the clubs you play for and I grew up supporting Dundee United but I couldn’t care less about Rangers and Celtic. I don’t mean that in a flippant or arrogant way, it just doesn’t interest me. My interest is Aberdeen.”

Another article from The Times serves as a reasonable pre-season round up for Glass and what he is doing.

https://archive.is/uJsj5

"“Some managers get two years, some six months, some ten years, so I don’t know how long it will take. If I get long enough, there will be trophies coming here, but I don’t decide how long I’m here either. It doesn’t happen overnight."

16 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

What a heap of pish. Away and shit your pants you daft cunt. 

• Upvote 1