Sevco Thread

The Arsenal Fan TV boys have all done quite well from it £££ wise.

I had a couple of friends who travelled through, when Arsenal were touring in Brisbane and Sydney the other year... they reckoned the boy from Arsenal TV was as box office as many of the first team squad! Was apparently being greeted as a major celebrity!

Dave Benson Phillips will be spewing that Wenger finally got the bullet!

I had a couple of friends who travelled through, when Arsenal were touring in Brisbane and Sydney the other year... they reckoned the boy from Arsenal TV was as box office as many of the first team squad! Was apparently being greeted as a major celebrity!

Dave Benson Phillips will be spewing that Wenger finally got the bullet!

Cool.

On twitter, the hunz are beelin of course!!

Declan Gallagher

@DeclanGalla

·

1h

1/2 Based on the report in the Daily Record I thought only right to issue my own response. At no point did myself of any other Livingston player seek to taunt Rangers players over the result. As professional sportsmen we always aim to represent the sport and the club in the right light.

2/2 However due to a few Rangers players refusing to shake hands at the final whistle with myself and team mates things did get heated. We are professional sportsmen who should act and respect our opposite numbers win, lose or draw.

12:32 PM · Oct 2, 2018

Link below if really interested.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeclanGalla/status/1047086831551111169

See there is talk afoot that huns racially abused Lidl Staff in Livingston recently.

Probably started by complaining about how un-affordable Lidl is for them, compared to, say, raking the bins for example.

Heard that the girls on the tills in Lidl refused to sell them alcohol. It was an hour before the livvi Hun game.