Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

Rumour had it she was more than a friend to several late night bus drivers! :blink:

The mind boggles.

btw KSL, my nephew was questioned by police yesterday over the Bankhead school fire, would make the family so proud if the loon is found to have been involved! :sherlock: I never liked the place anyway, i'll congratulate the daft lad in prison if he turns out to be the fire starter.

:laughing:

And in your mind do you feel he is guilty of such a charge?

Many memories o that place, some better than others, but on the whole it was shitehole.

Saw Highlander is ASDA Bridge of Don last week.

Still battling away.

Guitar Wifie got her name onto the Limited Edition Tennent's glasses, how the fuck did that happen?

The real annoying cunt is the boy that comes up asking where the Soup Kitchen is then tries to tap you for money.

Dinna give that chancer fucking onything :hunbash:

Sorted himself out again, and back working now. Hopefully off the drugs aswell now. Used to have cracking job as draughtsman earning loads before.

Anyone remember the tattooed face guy, nicknamed MAF, which stood for "Mad as Feck". He stayed a few doors down from me and was friendly enough. He attacked some taxi drive and ended up as an EE headline titled "The Painted Man"

He used to hang around with a nutter with tattoos on his neck.

Maf was a physcho but fine if you knew him. Rather surprisingly to me he did not like or take well to people staring at him cause of his tattoos - could hardly be surprised you would think but turned suddenly when folk had good gawp.

Had few good stories in him aswell about his time in London and why he ended up moving away up here.

Anyone remember the tattooed face guy, nicknamed MAF, which stood for "Mad as Feck". He stayed a few doors down from me and was friendly enough. He attacked some taxi drive and ended up as an EE headline titled "The Painted Man"

Spent a couple of hours with him in the Foundry, a real nice lad but by fuck was he getting stared at,

He headed to England and aint seen him since.

Maf was a physcho but fine if you knew him. Rather surprisingly to me he did not like or take well to people staring at him cause of his tattoos - could hardly be surprised you would think but turned suddenly when folk had good gawp.

Had few good stories in him aswell about his time in London and why he ended up moving away up here.

I heard his father beat him regularly when he was a kid and how some rich person was going to buy his skin when he was dead. confused.gif

MAF was always friendly and fine with me when I chatted with him.

K-9 & Tommy, did you guys ever frequent Drummonds, Radars, the Mudd Club or the Venue?

:laughing:

And in your mind do you feel he is guilty of such a charge?

Many memories o that place, some better than others, but on the whole it was shitehole.

I doubt he's guilty of it but know he has been in the building since it closed, not sure why they questioned him, he hangs around the shops like the other kids his age but I've never known him to get into trouble before. It wouldn't surprise me if he'd left graffiti inside the building......probably his name! :laughing: I've not spoken to him yet so will find out more when I see him, to my daughter it was the news of the year, she couldn't wait to tell me! :scouser:

I heard his father beat him regularly when he was a kid and how some rich person was going to buy his skin when he was dead. confused.gif

MAF was always friendly and fine with me when I chatted with him.

K-9 & Tommy, did you guys ever frequent Drummonds, Radars, the Mudd Club or the Venue?

Mudd Club couple times as youngster but just too young (just) for those venues.

Mudd Club couple times as youngster but just too young (just) for those venues.

Keep growing the bum fluff to get past the Ritzy's front door K9! laughing.gif It sucked who it only ever monday nights and the wee bit upstairs on Friday nights.

sweet jeezus i hope so :unsure:

Cheers LGIR. I tried looking for a Nekkid Ally for you to even things up since the lads got a sqatch of Pat Butcher topless but I couldn't find anything laughing.gif

For now it's a snarling German Shepherd. They like biting huns after Manchester and have had three anti-hun dogs. checkit.gif

• Upvote 1

Club 5 I think you're a fuckin good guy, but you have a problem with picking avatars and sticking with them and I really think you need to talk about why that is...

Cheers Big Man.

DayT said my "Craig Whyte Mind F*ck".

Seeing Pat Butcher every day did my head in.

I did a deal with the devil! He dumped Cow-Pat. and I drop the trippy Craig Whitey laughing.gif

So I picked a new avatar of a dog that loves to hun-much! lolrangers.gif

Simples! thumbup1.gif

Has anyone spoken to him?

Is he approachable?

He gives me the fear - can just picture him pulling out a claymore and going mental, just because it's the patriotic thing to do.

Any idea what his job is and why he constantly dresses like a fucking jacobite?

He's pretty approachable yeah, although he absolutely reeks so I wouldn't advice it. The really weird thing about him is that he is infact English!