Sevco Thread

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I never even read your posts so I didn't disagree with any of it.

I asked a simple question due to alot of your posts appearing at the same time.

So... Yeah... my question was a fairly simple question, which you couldn't answer. Fair play.

So I make a few posts because I have some free time in my busy schedule = drunk again?

Only a drug-addled brain like yours would make that leap. Have you even played football at a decent level?

7 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So I make a few posts because I have some free time in my busy schedule = drunk again?

Only a drug-addled brain like yours would make that leap. Have you even played football at a decent level?

What a state to get yourself in over the internet 

you should probably end your life 

• Haha 6
54 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Nope it looks like it was Nikita Splurgeon. From the Russian federation. Salmond has asked her over to Russia to be on his show. The Alex salmond show. Putin loves them. 

2 hours ago, shut up meg said:

Was this you shoofta?

8znfe81l0eg81.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=7f1ba8134066b7f889d00e9f95c1624ef0e58826ma81hu1l0eg81.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=9794901bb7bb0b0fda2c4d5589139e5fa2f78b0a

So much for 'no one likes us, we don't care'. Whinge, whinge, whinge. Bunch of cry baby pussies. They might actually be more whiny than their limp writer wee victim cousin's from park head. 

• Upvote 1

I think it’s a real shame that this local lad is castigated on this forum.

He’s had a terrible time with injuries.

Of late he has hardly been off the physio’s table.

He’s also had to visit hospitals to deal with his injuries.

I was recently informed that he has also had three recent brain scans and they still cannot find the bloody thing.

• Haha 2

I enjoyed a glance at the hun forum, after their beasting from ra sellick.

Many of them were calling for Van Bronkhorst to be sacked.

I was going to make an account and post the old favourite "Get walter back" (!) but I felt that would have been pretty low, even if absolutely hilarious! ?

(I had tried, a while back, to make a wind-up account on there, but they were on to me very quickly - I dont know how. Its like how in  "the walking dead" the zombies can somehow smell the living, even if they are trying to act like a zombie).