Stenhousemuir 1 - 4 Aberdeen

I like the idea of mixing up the team a bit.

DM will make minimum changes though cos that's his style.

He likes to run the first picks in to the ground and not bother with the fringe men to the extent they become unfit and of little use.

Every season.

I have some degree of sympathy in that the cup is still our best chance of silver and Europe so he’s not going to fuck about too much either.

I like the idea of mixing up the team a bit.

DM will make minimum changes though cos that's his style.

He likes to run the first picks in to the ground and not bother with the fringe men to the extent they become unfit and of little use.

Every season.

The fact you like that idea means I'm with derek on this one

• Upvote 1

https://www.afc.co.uk/video/tony-docherty-stenhousemuir-replay-preview/ 

Some weird statements from Doc today. So Stenny maybe deserved to win and we've only got 1 player unavailable...apparently.  :dontknow:

"They deserved at the very worst this replay that they’ve got.." 

Scott McKenna’s gone for a scan today, but initial signs are it’s not as bad as his one previously. Everybody else is in and fit,

I have some degree of sympathy in that the cup is still our best chance of silver and Europe so he’s not going to fuck about too much either.

Exactly.

Play the best 11. Swop a couple if we are winning comfortably or in trouble and in need of something different. I would avoid playing Wilson as there’s no way he will be up for a game like this. Have similar doubts about gms. Both look like snood weathers / pansies

We definitely have to put out a strong team but I'm not entirely sure what our strongest team is right now.

I can see a good argument for reverting to a line up more along the pre winter break lines, with 2 up front.

Don't see how Stewart fits into that but our 4231 isnt exactly surprising or destroying everyone right now.