Aberdeen 1 - 1 Hun Bastards

Tell you what if that’s a straight red in the Tim’s hertz it could be 5 aside come Sunday half one.

Edit: I’m also going to put my neck out here and say the wee Jambo with the beard behind the sending off might not have understood the requirements of having a big Glasgow team.

Surprised Naismith didn’t get Boyata sent off early doors too. Comparison with Devlin vs Kilmarnock anyone.

• Downvote 1

One of the worst sounds in the world is when you're at Pittodrie, the ball hits the back of the net then there's a moment of silence while the noise is travelling across the stadium and then it hits you, the celebrations from the away end. I don't know if I imagine it but Sevco fans just make a different noise than other teams when they score. The absolute worst sound you ever hear.

Anyway, I'm sure we won't be hearing it on Sunday.

One of the worst sounds in the world is when you're at Pittodrie, the ball hits the back of the net then there's a moment of silence while the noise is travelling across the stadium and then it hits you, the celebrations from the away end. I don't know if I imagine it but Sevco fans just make a different noise than other teams when they score. The absolute worst sound you ever hear.

Did you hear the war cry of the 36 Hamilton fans last night?

36!!

The sound is usually grunting an slobbering and the clang of knuckles weighed down by soveriegn ring clad fingers hitting ground.

We're always the underdogs against them home or away.

They are unbeaten in their last 5 visits to Pittodrie and have scored 14 goals conceding zero in their last 3 games. They are rightly strong favourites to win. I'll be surprised if we beat them. They have better players.

Well yes, but heavy underdogs. Hopefully they'll be complacent and we'll be right up for it.

Well yes, but heavy underdogs. Hopefully they'll be complacent and we'll be right up for it.

They won't be. With Celtic winning at both Killie and Hearts in recent weeks the SC is realistically their last chance of a trophy this season. And they can't stand us.

They will be right up for this make no mistake. Hopefully our players will be too. But I just can't see us winning we leaking far too many basic goals at the minute. To win this game I reckon we will need to score a minimum of 3 goals.