Aberdeen V Hamilton

Injured: Considine, Reynolds, Hoban

Doubtful: Tansey

We'll need to make changes given three matches in a week.

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Lowe

Ball Shinnie

McLennan Ferguson GMS

Cosgrove

subs: Cerny, McGinn, Wright, Wilson, May, Gleeson, Anderson

predicton: 2-0 Dons

I want us to play with pace and tempo in this game.

Especially in our movement and passing - crisp and purposeful.

If Anderson is fully fit, I think this could be the game for him from the start.

Give a few of the young loons a start actually, McLennan for McGinn, continue with Wright and Ferguson

Crisp and purposeful? Fucking long way to go after that horror show today

Injured: Considine, Reynolds, Hoban

Doubtful: Tansey

We'll need to make changes given three matches in a week.

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Lowe

Ball Shinnie

McLennan Ferguson GMS

Cosgrove

subs: Cerny, McGinn, Wright, Wilson, May, Gleeson, Anderson

predicton: 2-0 Dons

Why will we need to make so many changes? Same team again for me apart from Lowe for Considine. We need to try and get a settled team.

• Upvote 1

Wilson and Wright need games though.

McGinn might get rested. I'd like to see Ross or McLennan get a game if that's the case. Personally I think McGinn needs a run of games too.

Our best runs in recent years have been when we've got a settled line up. The current team isn't far off the best line up but they need to play more games together.

McGinn might get rested. I'd like to see Ross or McLennan get a game if that's the case. Personally I think McGinn needs a run of games too.

Our best runs in recent years have been when we've got a settled line up. The current team isn't far off the best line up but they need to play more games together.

Ross still injured.

And Lowe injured his knee 20 mins from the end today but played so, so might be doubtful for the visit of the Lanarkshire team

Ross still injured.

And Lowe injured his knee 20 mins from the end today but played so, so might be doubtful for the visit of the Lanarkshire team

Might see Shinnie in a rare appearance at left back then.

Ball or Gleeson might get a start in midfield alongside Ferguson.

I'd like to see the front 4 retained and get a few games together to see if they can gel.

I didn't say anything about leaving out Wright but as for Wilson, as talented as he obviously is, he was absolutely bog brush today and worse than his inability to influence the game - he hid, he at no point took any responsibility or accountability.

Very poor from him.

• Downvote 1

I didn't say anything about leaving out Wright but as for Wilson, as talented as he obviously is, he was absolutely bog brush today and worse than his inability to influence the game - he hid, he at no point took any responsibility or accountability.

Very poor from him.

I agree, he was poor. I'd still persevere though. He's hardly been fit since he came here. Needs to get match fit.

The tactics don't help either. He's hardly suited to trying to head on long diagonal balls.

• Upvote 1

I agree, he was poor. I'd still persevere though. He's hardly been fit since he came here. Needs to get match fit.

The tactics don't help either. He's hardly suited to trying to head on long diagonal balls.

You'd def think twice if you were a striker signing for Aberdeen when you're out of form and needing goals to get your confidence back and the only service you're getting is long balls punted in your general direction. I thought Wilson looked a class above anyone when he had the ball at his feet in the first few games he played but yesterday i can't even remember him receiving the ball like that. Desperately need something in the middle of the park thats going to link everything together.  

I've no doubt we'll win. I'm predicting 2-0 Aberdeen. I think we'll pull ourselves back up the table with a string of victories starting against Hamilton. Come late December we'll be right in the mix of it once again. Hoping for a decent turnout especially having just beaten The Rangers.

2-0 Aberdeen (Wilson x2)

Where was his movement, his runs, showing and coming short, demanding it to feet.

Giving options.

He didn't

A rare moment of unity with McDoogs. He stranded himsel up there.

Rooney was decent for coming deep and making things happen. And IIRC Kane did it excellently at the WC for England.