Ross County V Aberdeen (2 - 0)

If anyone thought the St's game wasn't a must win game then they must be a tool if they think this County game isn't one.

Drop points in this game & we're off the top of the league.

We need to stay above Celtic going into the game against them next. They will not drop points before we meet them next & we must do the same.

County are going to be a hard team to beat but we have to treat it like a cup game. The proper cup though & not the diddy one.

Every league game should be treated like this. Like they are title deciders.

You actually attending a game minus the wife?

Holy shit. It'll be like back in the day when you used to be sound.

In. Might even go to Aberdeen to get the bus back just for the crack.

I remember that, first couple of times I met him I thought he was down to earth, but now he's all winkle pickers and drainpipe jeans, disappeared up his own arse by the look of it.

What a lovely group of supportive friends I have. It's lovely to waken up hungover and read all of these heartwarming posts. Really kicks the sair heed into touch. But aye, she's buggering off to Barça with her ma and da and I'm left being a #TopDon going to Dingwall.

Looking forward to this. Hearing there's nae many tickets left and they should be opening the side stand. Cracking support considering the run we're on and the fact it's a Friday night.