Maguire

not, EVERYone...

so, if maguires MINCE, in your opinion

what does this make you?

He's better than everyone on here at football. Is that what you want him to say?

He's better than you guaranteed. I imagine you're quite slow and turn like a double decker bus.

I wish we kept him was a good creative player Hayes on one side Bebo on the other.

Wise up, he was fucking dire. Unbelievable how short some people's memories are.

As a striker but could hae utilised him doon the wing better option than Vernon or Pawlett doon the left.

He was played wide most of the time he was with us! His "best" season was when he played through the middle. But that isnt saying much

Maguire had the potential to be a great player for us. He only showed it in one season though - although admittedly it was the only season he got a run of games as a striker. His attitude was absolutely horrific though and he clearly thought he was too good for us after his one good season. Towards the end of his time here he was a Scotland international and got himself a couple of caps... he must be about 30th choice striker for Scotland now and he's been nowhere near a squad again.

Made a huge error leaving when he did and due to his attitude, I give him a big get it right up ye.

He left us because we offered him something like a £100 a week pay rise! After the form he was on at Killie and coming back to us he deserved more so the club as usual were cheap as feck so why wouldnt he go to the championship for x5 he was on...and the abuse he got on the field id have got to feck aswell!

Maguire had the potential to be a great player for us. He only showed it in one season though - although admittedly it was the only season he got a run of games as a striker. His attitude was absolutely horrific though and he clearly thought he was too good for us after his one good season. Towards the end of his time here he was a Scotland international and got himself a couple of caps... he must be about 30th choice striker for Scotland now and he's been nowhere near a squad again.

Made a huge error leaving when he did and due to his attitude, I give him a big get it right up ye.

I'm sure he'll be gutted by that as he counts his life changing money :rolleyes:

He was pretty much dire every time I saw him play for the Dons but I saw him a few times for the Scotland u21s and he looked like he could have been decent player. Anyway, he went for short term gain so hopefully he makes enough in the next year or so he has at top level football to set him up for the rest of his life; or he's lucky in finding a new club looking for a mid 20s striker who's played very little top level football the last few years....

He was pretty much dire every time I saw him play for the Dons but I saw him a few times for the Scotland u21s and he looked like he could have been decent player. Anyway, he went for short term gain so hopefully he makes enough in the next year or so he has at top level football to set him up for the rest of his life; or he's lucky in finding a new club looking for a mid 20s striker who's played very little top level football the last few years....

Speaking of the U-21's what happened to that prick with the bad attitude, David Goodwillie?

He still at Blackburn (reserves)?

Speaking of the U-21's what happened to that prick with the bad attitude, David Goodwillie?

He still at Blackburn (reserves)?

he is busy attending classes around the topic of no means no !

i think the young lads find it difficult when they move away, black men in the changing room, being dominant, different slaggings. then they go into their shell and become unsure of themselves. all because they have done fuck all and they know it. from being one of the heid bummers, to now just a meh, that mumbles weird sweaty sock gibberish, with a lithp. you have to hit the ground running in these situations, they should've known that, and if they did, then they ain't good enough.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sheffield Wednesday ace Chris Maguire looks set to leave on a free transfer after reportedly declining the option to sign a new deal.

The Scotland international had been in negotiations with the new Owls management team to extend his contract, but it is understood that he could not come to an agreement over his future at Hillsborough.
Maguire has played 92 times for Wednesday since joining the club in 2012, scoring 19 goals including eight last season, and finished the 2014-15 campaign as the club's joint top scorer alongside Atdhe Nuhiu.
Both Leeds United and Bolton are understood to be interested in securing the 26-year-old's signature this summer.

BHH?