The Mckenna Dilemma

Some folk genuinely are.  I've spoken to a few folk about it and you wouldn't believe the indignation over it.  Have even heard folk saying we should terminate his contract.  Mentalists.

I think he's been a bit naive and nothing more.

Wow. Terminate his contact :laughing:

Bampots

Some folk genuinely are. I've spoken to a few folk about it and you wouldn't believe the indignation over it. Have even heard folk saying we should terminate his contract. Mentalists.

I think he's been a bit naive and nothing more.

All white, middle/upper class, over 40?

Dullards. Saw a load of them slating the banner this weekend. Complete bent shots.

• Upvote 1

Your previous postings would imply it's the kind of thing you'd get all angry about

I rarely get angry about things. Are you confusing having an opinion about something with "being angry"?

Strange that the only people who seem to be in any way angry or offended, are people moaning about others being offended.

I rarely get angry about things. Are you confusing having an opinion about something with "being angry"?

Strange that the only people who seem to be in any way angry or offended, are people moaning about others being offended.

I was only joking parky, but you keep biting away

Correct.

America seems to being doing OK under him,he's shut a few world leaders up,is going to waltz in for another four years as most of them like him.

The only cunts you see giving him stick are so called past their sell by day actors,singers and celebs all looking for a bit of publicity.

And add to that all the fucking dykes.

Hahaha.

"Most of them like him"

Not even remotely close.

• Downvote 2

Often the case tbh.

The genuinely offended are the folks itching to find someone they can claim is offended.

Weird.