Scott Mckenna Ban For Tackle On Edouard

Lol.

That's only in your head you fucking weirdo. Totally embarrassing.

For any other clown that still doesn't get it. Mckenna was given a 2 match ban for a retrospective red card. The club and the manager both released a statement and spoke to the media stating surprise and disgust at the decision. The media, by the way, didn't really give a fuck so after today it will all be forgotten. Neither does anybody else outside of the club and the support.

That is what happened. I find it funny that the usual suspects pretend that it's something different.

I imagine they want the club to release amother statement that reads something like "eh... well aye, for anyone that is interested, what we said before still stands and by the way the sfa don't give a fuck that we thought they were wrong...We still think they were wrong."

We should all boycott and not release Shinnie and Mckenna for Scotland. Or Wright or Ferguson etc. We should make a banner. Or we could write a letter. Or just release another statement. Really, nobody gives a fuck.

Absolute state of this.

• Upvote 3

Utter fucking disgrace the biased bastards can get away with this.

Someone should be invited on to sportscene from the spfa or whatever the shower of shit is now called to explain how two huns blatently kicking players is nothing to see but players that are fouled or play the ball are banned by this shower of scum fuckers

I don't know. Probably not.  They've clearly decided though that saying nothing and just taking it on the chin is a less palatable option.

The wider point is that there is a groundswell of objection rising and that clubs have been successful previously in 2012 when they have joined forces to stop the authorities implementing something objectionable to their paying support.  Also, as someone else said Celtic were successful when they engaged a QC on their behalf.

Change can be made but it requires all the 40 clubs outside Celtic and Rangers to join forces and serve a vote of no confidence to the current authorities and their joint notice to quit the current system.  They can't ignore that in the same way they can swat off individual managers or clubs.

Spot on however unfortunately, the apathy in Scottish football means it simply won't happen.

I have finally hit the proverbial brick wall with Scottish football and it doesn't sound like I am alone. Devin, McKenna and the cup farce show Scottish football for what it is.

With the Huns out the top league for a while it had almost become enjoyable again but it's now back to being as bad as ever

Happy to continue to support Aberdeen with a season ticket but until there is real change in how Scottish football is run I will not be going to many matches, if any.

I wouldn’t mention Fergie, you’ll get hounded for making comparisons to our greatest manager of all time...

Anyone who suggests Fergie was not our greatest manager of all time or suggests Fergie would not be far more vocal in his disgust at Scottish football and the way it is being run is an arse.

They should be treated with the disrespect they deserve.

• Upvote 1